• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids Eat Free Card!

cbear5

Earning My Ears
I am wondering if anyone has tried the kids eat free card? I notice that the participating restaurants may cancel at any time, has anyone attempted to use the card at one of the listed restaurants and been denied use of it?
Thanks for your help!
Carrie

Can you explain more what this is or where you heard about it?

Can you explain more what this is or where you heard about it?

The tickets are also available at the undercoverbureau's website for I think around $15.99. I emailed them to ask when the card expired because the website says May 2008 They returned my email and said the the card is valid for one year after its first use.

Carrie

Wow--sounds pretty cool! Heck, Raglan Road is even on there. Not to mention Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbin. Wonder how those ones work.

Could I say I was ordering one donut and my 6 year old wanted a dozen??;)

I would go for it if I were you. It's not too expensive and seems like it would be worth a try. Well, I would do it staying offsite. I don't think I would bother if I were onsite.

Let us know if you do it and how it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter