Kids Eat Free at House of Blues

nice! I wonder if this can be combined with the Restaurant.com gift certificate deal?

We were there on Wednesday and was pleasantly surprised by this offer! Spending money on vacation is a given so it's a nice surprise when you get to save a little money!

egritz said:
nice! I wonder if this can be combined with the Restaurant.com gift certificate deal?

I would say no as the restaurant.com gc specifically says on it that you cannot use it with any other coupon or discount.

I would say no as the restaurant.com gc specifically says on it that you cannot use it with any other coupon or discount.

That was my feeling as well. DD is only 2 and such a picky eater we never order her anything anyway, just let her eat off our plate and from what we bring in her lunch bag.

DD is only 2 and such a picky eater we never order her anything anyway

When our boys were smaller they were fairly picky for a time. When we were at "kids eat free" establishments we would still order them meals and then my husband and I would eat them later. : ) we would substitute fruit for fries & get water to go to try and tailor it more to our tastes. But it was great to have a meal/snack later in the hotel room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter