Kids eat free at Chili's on 3/8

Wanted to thank you for posting. I wouldn't have known about the deal if you hadn't posted.

Yes, thanks from me too!

We were already planning on going out to eat last night, and Chili's is one of our favorites. So this was perfect.

Thanks! :hug:

We had issues with this. The waitress brings the reciept and we were charged for one (we got three) childs meal. DH points it out to the waitress and she started arguing with him. She said that it said one free kid per one adult entree, and DH says, no, it says 2 free kids per adult with no maximum per table (or something along those lines). She interrupted him and says, yes, I can read. DH said we have another copy with us, would you like to see it? She says she will go get the manager. He comes out and says that he removed it off of our bill, no appologies, nothing said that, yes, we were in fact correct.

I think it will be a while before we go back.

I heard about this deal last month when they did it via a friend's post on Facebook. I wasn't aware that there was a necessary coupon. My kids and I ate there anyway, even though there was no savings. They have great food!

Last month was a different thing, there were several dates advertised. Yesterdays wasn't really advertised, you had to have the coupon, and a lot of the employees didn't know about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter