• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids Crocs on Sale @ Finishline

Son of a gun! Looks like they did take the Crocs off their site. They don't show up under brands or in a search. They were there this morning and now they're gone. Hope I get my order from this morning. I've already been billed for it.

oh darn it!!!!! I need some for the kiddos for our trip in two weeks. Nothing like planning ahead of time!

Has anyone had any luck finding these prices in the store? I've got 2 within 20 minutes of me but don't want to waste a trip if they aren't on sale at the stores.

They do have this great sale in the stores. I went and got 5 pairs for my girls, all at $4.98. But I do know that stores are shipping croc orders out. The manager at our local store was talking about how crazy it has been the last couple of days. (and I live in a very small city). Good luck!

Thanks for sharing!! It's not online anymore. Buu! but I called my local Finishline and most of them are almost sold out! I at least put 2 on hold. phew! - the ones that were able to buy them online are SUPER lucky!

I just went to my local Finishline (the first time I ever stepped foot in the store!) because I had so much trouble online yesterday. There was only one pair of adult crocs....for 19.97 and 30% off. No kids sizes either....one women's size HUGE. (They were the biggest crocs I have ever seen!)

It's nothing like the selection they had online yesterday....that's what I was hoping for. Oh well!

I just got off the phone with our local Finish Line store manager. He said I can write down the item numbers that I want and go into the store and he can order them for me. They will then ship to my house FOR FREE (no min purchase)! Just because they are saying unavailable on the net doesn't mean that they are unavailable through the store because they check all the stores/warehouses, not just the internet warehouse. So I am collecting my item numbers tonight and going to order them tomorrow in the store. Woohoo! Just thought I would let you all know!

They took all Crocs completely off the website so you wont be able to collect numbers from there anymore.

They took all Crocs completely off the website so you wont be able to collect numbers from there anymore.

I just went to the crocs website and wrote down styles/colors. That's all I needed, according to the mgr at Finish Line.

So far I have received shipping notices for 2 of the 4 pair I ordered. Not sure I'll get all 4 pair. How is everyone else doing?

So far I have received shipping notices for 2 of the 4 pair I ordered. Not sure I'll get all 4 pair. How is everyone else doing?

7 out of 16.

I hope dont get nailed for shipping if the cant fill the whole order.

I ordered 14 pairs over the phone at about 1 am on Friday. I tried to use the site but it was so WONKY I ended up having to call my order in after a few hours of frustration.

I got a confirmation today and it was only for 7 pairs so I called customer service to see what was going on. The associate said that they are shipping them from all over the country and I will get my order in several shipments.

This made me feel better because I have twins and had ordered several sets of 2 of the same shoes (same sizes, etc.) and the confirmation was only showing 1 of seven different shoes.

Needless to say, the pp who said that the stores are also shipping them out was correct. Whichever stores can fill the on-line orders (or part of them)are shipping.

Thanks to the OP. These prices are amazing!:thumbsup2

Just went to local Finishline store today. They had lots of small kids crocs for 4.97. They also had a lot of adult sizes for 19.97. I know this is a sale, but I'm too cheap for that.

I did find one pair of adult Mary Janes for 4.97, in my size, I bought them. Yeah!

If any of you are in Colorado Springs, this is where I found them.

hmm just checked my order and my 16 pairs of crocs have 12 difference tracking numbers.:lmao:

they really must of sent them from all over the us. I so hope hubby isnt home when they get delivered.. 12 boxes looks worst than 1 big one lol

I got so lucky yesterday!!

I was so frustrated by the website on Thursday night that I decided to just wake up early and order them on Friday. Guess what--on Friday all the shoes I wanted were gone.

Friday evening I stopped in a Finish Line and found 2 of the pairs I wanted for my daughter. Then yesterday, I went to another store in a mall that has lost almost all of its stores (very creepy) and found the remaining 2!!! I was so excited, because one of them was a pair of Crocs Capri for me!!! I saved the $14 in shipping.

These stores were in St. Louis (South County mall and Crestwood mall). They didn't have a huge selection, but luckily they had what I was looking for.

Thank you to those who suggested going to the stores.

hmm just checked my order and my 16 pairs of crocs have 12 difference tracking numbers.:lmao:

I know! I told DH this morning that he should be on the look-out for 14 pairs of Crocs. You should have seen how high his eyebrows got! I haven't seen him make that face since I told him we were having twins.:rotfl:

I've got 3 partial shipments on the way now but still not all 14 pairs accounted for. By the time they pay (I got free shipping, too) to ship everything to me from around the globe they're going to be in the red.

When I told DH that the shoes were only $5/pair and 2 of them were for him his eyebrows went back to normal. :rotfl2:

Thanks OP! I finally made it over to Finish Line today. I thought I had missed the sale since this was posted last month. Nope! I got each DD a pair of Mickey crocs for $4.97 each. They are so excited! They had a bunch left to pick from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter