kids credits - can adult go pick up the food?

ToBookOrNotToBook

Earning My Ears
Can an adult order two kids meals and use two kids credits?

For example - I'm thinking one morning while we are getting ready to hit the parks my husband can go down to the CS restaurant at the resort and pick up two kids meals for the kids and they can eat them in the room while he and I get ready. The kids are really early risers.

Can he order them alone, or do the kids have to be present?

Kids do not have to be present. You can have the adult order for the entire room, if you wish.

You could even save a counter service credit and have him just get 1 adult meal for them to split (if they can agree on what to eat.) You won't have to worry about them sharing drinks because of the refillable mugs. The counter service credits are really interchangeable. We had the kids (1 of which is 15) grab a table and napkins etc, and would order 3 meals for the 4 of us. It helped a lot since we had 6 days there but only 5 nights of dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter