kids clubs

jakesmom_01

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what kind of games(Xbox, Wii, etc) do they have if any and if Xbox do they have minecraft on the Dream?

Can anyone tell me what kind of games(Xbox, Wii, etc) do they have if any and if Xbox do they have minecraft on the Dream?

They do have Wii and X box, (well Fantasy did so I am sure Dream will)

I would assume Minecraft would be on X Box as its a simple program.

They do have Wii and X box, (well Fantasy did so I am sure Dream will)

I would assume Minecraft would be on X Box as its a simple program.

Minecraft is a simple program, but it is a first-person game that requires an internet connection to log in to their avatar and world. As best I know, Disney does not have open internet connections on the computers in the lab, and I doubt they have it set up with a Disney-owned connection for free play (but I could be wrong about that).

DD10 is very much into Minecraft. She would be in heaven if they offered it, but I really doubt it. If they did, anyway, how many kids would be fighting for (and glued to) the computers with that on it?

I don't think they have Minecraft. I know for sure they have Mariocart because my ds was usually playing out when we picked him up!

No Minecraft back in 2012. I believe that it has been reported by a CM that they do not have Disney Infinity either. I think the games that they have group type games, not for single players.

I hope there is no Minecraft! Otherwise my kids will do nothing else :-( learning to hate that game, lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter