Kid's Clubs in the resorts

mansionterror

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me some info on these or tell me where to look? :surfweb: I know the Poly has one are there any others? Do you have to be a guest at that resort to use it, what are the costs, etc?

TIA:flower3:

We used the Sandcastle Kids Club- then had dniner at Yaghtsman, my 8 year old loved it. I think it was 11:00 an hour. DVC discount if you are a member.

Lots of computer games, arts and crafts.

There are other locations, I think AK has one as well.

HTH
Susan :hippie:

Poly has one ,Beach Club has one and Animal Kingdom has one.They cost $11/hr per child.You do not have to stay at the resort to use them, but reservations are recommended because they are popular.The most elaborately themed is the Neverland Club at the Poly.

Poly has one ,Beach Club has one and Animal Kingdom has one.They cost $11/hr per child.You do not have to stay at the resort to use them, but reservations are recommended because they are popular.The most elaborately themed is the Neverland Club at the Poly.

And the Wilderness Lodge and the Grand Floridian as well. Those are the 5 kids' clubs.

They charge $11 an hour at the Beach Club one, that I'm sure of because we just booked it for next month.

My boys (ages 7 and 9), love the kid's clubs! They've been to the Cubs Den two times at the WL and will try out the BC one this trip.

Thank you for all the responses. Do I contact the resort specifically to reserve?

I am looking into it for our Summer 09 trip. I think it would be nice for my husband and I to have an adults only dinner and Colby would love the clubs.

Thank you for all the responses. Do I contact the resort specifically to reserve?

I am looking into it for our Summer 09 trip. I think it would be nice for my husband and I to have an adults only dinner and Colby would love the clubs.

You can make the reservation thru Disney Dining or the regular number you'd call to book a vacation. They're very helpful about it.

One thing to also add.... they'll take a credit card to ensure you show up. If you cancel later than is allowable (I'm not sure how much notice you have to give), then they'll charge your CC for a few hours. This has never been an issue for us, but I thought I'd mention it since they'll ask for your CC info with this reservation. :wizard:

I know probably a silly question - since most people using the care will use it for at least 2 -3 hours, but is there a minimum amount of time you will be charged for? Has anyone only used it for one hour and been charged for just one hour?

:thumbsup2 Here is a link that should help you: http://www.wdwinfo.com/just_for_kids/childcare.htm

:wizard: We've used the Sandcastle Club at The Beach Club a few times. Our kids have a great time in there. Our DS8 and DD5 love spending some time away from us while on vacation too. ;) However since DS3 it too young for the clubs (4 +), we've started using Kid's Nite Out (an in-room babysitting service). They are great and I highly recommend them too. When DS3 gets older, we'll go back to using the Disney kid clubs again. They get to interact with other children and are usually exhausted by the time we pick them up.

:surfweb: Jennifer

Kid's Nite Out website: http://www.kidsniteout.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter