• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids club while eating dinner

VbChristy

DIS Veteran
I Assume the answer is no, but I want to confirm- can my son go to the Deluxe hotel's kids club if we are not staying on Disney property? Can we eat dinner and drop off my son and get him before leaving the property to return to our hotel.

I Assume the answer is no, but I want to confirm- can my son go to the Deluxe hotel's kids club if we are not staying on Disney property? Can we eat dinner and drop off my son and get him before leaving the property to return to our hotel.

Someone else might have a firmer answer, but I *think* as long as you are staying on WDW property, this is allowed.

Neverland Club at the Polynesian allowed it...this is now under a different name though.

edited to note...it is now called "Club Disney" and just reopened last month. Don't know if they still accept offsite guests.

Not sure about disney clubs, but the swan and dolphin have a kids service and you don't have to stay there to make use of it.

Several years ago, we took my nieces (6 and 8) to whatever kids club there was while we ate dinner at the hotel restaurant (Citricos, Artist Point and Jikko I think). We were staying on property, but not at the hotel we had dinner at.

I don't see why not, although maybe you'd have to give the credit card number or something to make sure you paid. Maybe call reservations or dining and ask?

I am pretty sure you can, as long as there is availability. Call to be sure, but I know I have seen other guests ask that question as we were checking our daughter in and they were told it was fine (though I can't remember if I saw it at the kids club at the Grand Californian or at Wilderness Lodge - it's been a while since we've used either).

I am pretty sure you can, as long as there is availability . . .

1) Yes, yes, yes, yes.
2) The Kid's Clubs at Deluxes are public accommodations.
3) As long as there is room, any kid is welcome, if they qualify:
. . . must meet age requirements
. . . must be potty trained
. . . etc
4) Just make your ADR's early for the kid's clubs.
5) They will LOVE it.
6) Of course, by eating sans-kiddies, you will love it, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter