kids club age

kvolk

Earning My Ears
i have a 3.5 yr. old who wants to join some family friends in the neverland kids club in an upcoming trip. the rest of the group ranges from 4-9, and have been talking it up. is there some flexibility on the age requirement? she's friendly, potty-trained and would have five friends looking out for her... what do you think?

Unfortunately i doubt it. The age requirement thing is not based on Disney policy but Florida State Childcare laws.

No flexibility at all, due to the reason listed above. The child care laws mandate so many caregivers per child for various age groups, and 4 is often one of those cut offs where you start to require a lower ratio of caregivers to children.

There are in room baby-sitting services that I've heard are very good -- the two that I know of are Kids Nite Out and Fairy Godmothers.

I would just let her know that she can go next time when shes a little bit older, that it is for bigger kids only. Maybe make a special plan for her that night if she is upset about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter