• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

kids clothes??

t-bone

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys....
I know that this has been asked and answered a million times but I can't find it when I search-
I just need a basic answer here. Is it O.K. if boys ages 8,9,10 amd 11 wear VERY nice khaki shorts and a collared polo shirt to dinner on semi formal nights?

Thanks- Tracey

I would dress boys that old in VERY nice khaki slacks and a collered shirt for dinner. IMHO DCL requests no shorts.

From the navigator " Suggested evening attire: semi-formal, suit/jacket for men, dress or pantsuit for women (no shorts, swimwear or tank tops please)

IMO - kids over the age or 5 should go with the suggested dress. The dress shorts for boys under 5 that would be good on semiformal night are the really cute ones with the vest & bow tie. :)

If you search for "dresscode" and "dress code" you will find a wide range of discussion about this topic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter