Kids Breakfast meal Voucher question

mike2u

Disney makes me feel like a kid again....
I just received my Breakfast meal vouchers and I'm planning on using them for Chef's Mickey's breakfast. Here's my question. The menu at Chef Mickey's Contemporary Character Breakfast states that children ages 3-11 are $ 8.99, The Kids breakfast meal voucher states 3-9, Am I able to use this voucher if my daughter is 11 years old. If someone has used a Kids Breakfast meal voucher before please let me know.. I would have never purchased this if i was unable to use it..

Please help...

The CM at Disney Dining said that since children's prices run through age 11, that the children's voucher would be fine. She said no one would ask my daughter's age anyway. This answer did not satisfy me, so I called back another time to make sure, and asked to get a definitive 100% correct answer. The CM checked with her supervisor, who said that if the voucher says 3-10, that's the only aged child it can be used for. I think you'll be ok either way. I'm going to buy the vouchers for DH and I, but will not get them for DD11, because the savings is not as good for the children's.

Well Thanks for the reply, and since I have already purchased it, I'm going to try and use it. If it doesn't work, then I'll just pay for her.. I'll still be saving anyway..

If you get stuck with the voucher, you can always sell it on eBay and get your money back. They sell rather well, I hear.

~Trixie
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter