Kids Baking (?) Activity

melissaga

Earning My Ears
I know I am not imagining this! LOL

I remember reading about an activity for kids.. maybe with Nestle or Pillsbury... I think it was in Epcot. I remember reading it occurred 5x/day. Now, I cannot find this anywhere! I'm not talking about the Grand Adventures in Cooking at the GF. I am pretty sure this was something in Epcot, possibly in the Land.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can you direct me to a link?

Thanks!!

I saw this yesterday at EPCOT. It was in the Land downstairs. The kids all had chef's hats on and were making tollhouse cookies. I am unsure of times, etc. DD wanted to do this but we had PS and were not able to.

My daughter did it last year. It was for ages 3+. The kids each got a job to do. They decorated chef's hats also. It was so cute. At the end the cookies came out in a little bags. I am hoping it is still there in December.

The times for the program were posted at the area where the cooking took place. It was a few times per day.

Phew!

Glad I wasn't imagining this!

I did finally find info on Deb's site. No ressies for this one. :(

We are spending a short weekend (Fri-Mon) in January and I was hoping to find something different/special to do, esp on that Saturday. The various activities at the Grand Floridian are not available on weekends (plus dd has already done the Tea Party and the Pirate Cruise). But without ressies and with Saturday crowds, I'm not going to count on this for this trip. We'll check anyway though!

Thanks

My kids have done this twice now, last December and July. Both times it was offered on the half hours, beginning at 12:30 and ending at 4:30. It lasts about 1/2 hour. While you cant make reservations they tell you to arrive about 15 minutes before the scheduled times. We did this, even on Christmas Eve and the kids had no problem getting in. It was a lot of fun for them and the cookies & chocolate chips they get make a great midday snack. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter