Kids at CL lounges

Makerpkt

Earning My Ears
Hello! I've read that a lot if kids tend to be in the cl lounge at the poly. Is this true? Does anyone know if a lot of kids tend to be in the cl lounge at wilderness?

Hello! I've read that a lot if kids tend to be in the cl lounge at the poly. Is this true? Does anyone know if a lot of kids tend to be in the cl lounge at wilderness?

We didn't encounter a lot of kids when we were there in June. At least the ones we did see were with their families and well behaved. It was wonderful, btw!

in the 3 days we were there I Did not seen one Teen! Seen a few 4-8 Year olds but that was it and well behaved, My 15mo was busy visiting with everyone up there!:cutie:

Our kids were certainly in the CL lounge during our WL CL stay. The CM's were absolutely fantastic to them. :cloud9:

Are you trying to avoid kids? I'm not sure that will be possible, it is Disney after all. :goodvibes

I've seen a lot of kids at the CL lounge at the Poly and WL. It's WDW.

while we see a fair amount of kids anywhere at Disney, i wouldn't say the Polynesian cl has more then its share. seems to be about the same as any other cl and we have stayed there many times.

Why would you not expect to see kids in the CL lounges? :confused3 WDW is a family resort. The only place you can expect not to see them is at Victoria and Alberts.

We haven't stayed CL at the Poly, but during our other CL stays (WL CL, GF SL & RPC), there were a lot of kids in those lounges. As others have said, it's Disney, so kids will be everywhere :goodvibes.

As others have said, there are certainly kids in and out of the lounge, no way to avoid that. We didn't encounter any issues when we stayed Poly CL a few years ago. To be honest some adults put on more of show acting glutonous over the food ... oops did I just type that :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Warning: I have heard that children were spotted on DME, in all 4 parks, at Downtown Disney, and in the pools at every single resort. All of this in addition to the CL lounges at Poly and WL!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter