Kids and My Disney Experience

Hitchhiking Ghost

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is the correct forum thread, but I have a question on MDE. So I have four family members linked in my MDE, DW and 2 DD. The kids are under 18 and it looks like I can manage them thru my MDE. Do they need to set up their own as well? Will their Magic Band + link correctly and pair if only I have the MDE or do they need to set up their own. It seemed like my wife had to set up her own, but wasn't sure about the kids. Going in a few days, so need to find out!!

The only reason why I'd have them create their own account if they are over 13 is so they can access their own account on their devices without logging into your account.

Not sure if this is the correct forum thread, but I have a question on MDE. So I have four family members linked in my MDE, DW and 2 DD. The kids are under 18 and it looks like I can manage them thru my MDE. Do they need to set up their own as well? Will their Magic Band + link correctly and pair if only I have the MDE or do they need to set up their own. It seemed like my wife had to set up her own, but wasn't sure about the kids. Going in a few days, so need to find out!!

My mom might have a MDE account, but I doubt it. I control everything for her. And I have the MB+ linked for both of us to my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter