Kids and Family Swap -- COMPLETE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Hey Girls!! We got home late last night after spending 7 days on the beach. We had a lot of problems with our cell and internet service the week before we left due to the storms, and our service on the island was pretty limited. I have piles of luggage, mountains of laundry, no food in the house and our church's VBS starts tonight, but I'll read up on everything I've missed and answer any questions you might have as the day progress.

Glad y'all are ok!!:grouphug:

Sheila, happy you had a restful time at the beach! great news all your family and friends are okay!
thanks for letting me know my package is there and in good shape, you're welcome for the goodies!

Vicky, love your pieces!

DisNorth, any idea when your package might be postal ? just want to have a rough idea of when I should plan a trip to the US to go mail stuff. OOPS I should send you my address LOL

Sheila, when is the share due? I know it has been pushed but I can't remember the new date.
I probably can't mail till Wensday or Thursday. I can just send it direct. Thanks!

Quick question for those in the Best Friend letter group.
I'm trying to do an icon and I found some cute silhouette ones on A Child's Year but I was wondering if you were doing the theme with people or pets in mind.
They have things like a boy and a dog, a girl and a cat, 2 friends and 3 friends.

They are just shadows so I could cut out one of each easily.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Sheila, glad to hear you are home safe.

Buffy I don't mind either way. It could be people silhouette or bird/dogs silhouette. i'm ok with either.

Vicky was a cute title. I wish I was getting it.

I'm trying to do an icon and I found some cute silhouette ones on A Child's Year but I was wondering if you were doing the theme with people or pets in mind.
They have things like a boy and a dog, a girl and a cat, 2 friends and 3 friends.

That sounds really cute Buffy! Didn't think about best friends in the animal sense but like it. I have boys and dogs if that helps. :)

I think since they are single layer cuts, I will just doa bunch of each and y'all can decide which to use.
That way I don't have to do specific labels for anyone.

Sheila, so glad you are ok!

I have finished, bagged and tagged. I just need to get my butt to the post office. It honestly may not happen until Saturday because it's the last week of school but who knows, maybe I can enlist DH haha.

Here is a picture of the finished mini-kit for group B

I'll let you know when I mail!

Those are too cute!! Love them!

I hadn't thought about using this for pet pics, either. That's a cute idea!

I'll be mailing tomorrow-should be to you by Thursday. :)
Will post pics when I get a chance.

I mailed this morning!

I will be watching for them and will let you know when they arrive.

How's everyone else doing? I have to work next Monday and Tuesday, so I probably won't start swapping anything out until Wednesday. If you are running a bit behind and need to take the weekend to finish up, that's fine with me. If you mail on Monday, I should get it on Wed. I'm still trying to finish up my groups. Everything is designed and most of it is cut. I just need to get everything assembled.

everything is finished here. I just need to put all the group number stickers on the bags. I have no idea why I don't do it as I go.

I should be postal this weekend. I just need to get my butt across the border for some shopping therapy LOL

I should be done this by the end of the week. Should be in the mail this weekend. I have one more letter group to cut and a couple elements to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter