Kids 3-9 stay, play and dine! FREE ??

Just applied the code to my April 7-10 stay at POR for our 2A 3K package and saved about $500... should I be happy or scared that they applied the code in error??:confused3 (we have 3 nights 2day base tx and basic dining)

Oh no. I don't want to start mass panic on the Dis boards! LOL. I must have misread the OP's post. I thought it said the code was only good on value resorts. If you got it on POR than I have no reason to be sad, and I should start planning a vacation. But what does "maximum of 4 guests per room" mean?

Can you post the email address that the email came from?

I never get these.

Thanks
Pam

Oh no. I don't want to start mass panic on the Dis boards! LOL. I must have misread the OP's post. I thought it said the code was only good on value resorts. If you got it on POR than I have no reason to be sad, and I should start planning a vacation. But what does "maximum of 4 guests per room" mean?

max on 4 guests is probably for the values.

Dreaming of other Disney Resort rates?
When you call, be sure to ask about other rates for stays most nights 4/17/09–5/2/09. Also ask about great rates for other lengths of stay and accommodations, including Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.

is in an orange part of the email so you CAN use it at other resorts it will just be a little more expensive at the mods, and deluxe ones. ;)

Does anyone know if these are 6 day or 5 day base tickets? I'm trying to figure out which would be a better deal between this one and the 4-3 deal. We wouldn't mind trimming a couple of days out of our trip if it would save a little more.

Does anyone know if these are 6 day or 5 day base tickets? I'm trying to figure out which would be a better deal between this one and the 4-3 deal. We wouldn't mind trimming a couple of days out of our trip if it would save a little more.

the email doesn't say what kind of tix but I'm pretty sure they would be 6 day tix. Since the package is for 6 days. Easiest way is to call disney for exact details I'm guessing.

the email doesn't say what kind of tix but I'm pretty sure they would be 6 day tix. Since the package is for 6 days. Easiest way is to call disney for exact details I'm guessing.

I tried calling a while ago and they said they systems are down and they couldn't answer my questions.:sad1: I'm going to try later this evening. I would think it's 6 day tix also. I'll report back later.

I guess you're right. But would they charge you for the first two adults in the room?

It seems like the discount is only good for values, so POR is out. If we get two rooms would they only charge for one adult in each room? If they charge for more than that, it's not really that much of a deal.

I would think they would only charge for the 2 adults; one in each room but I have no idea. I didn't really put much thought into it since we can't take advantage of it anyway.

I would think they would only charge for the 2 adults; one in each room but I have no idea. I didn't really put much thought into it since we can't take advantage of it anyway.

That deal is for double adult occupancy, I have never seen a Disney deal that didn't require two adults paying for the one room.

That deal is for double adult occupancy, I have never seen a Disney deal that didn't require two adults paying for the one room.
oh...like I said previously, I didn't put much thought into it because we can not go. I didn't read it in full for all the terms.

I'm registered to receive emails but I'm never one of the lucky ones who get all the discount codes. Waaaahhhhh!:confused3

now that I'm thinking of it, I'm sure you could still take advantage of the offer if you split into two rooms, or if you were traveling with only one adult etc. I'm thinking that the price that is listed is based on adult double occupancy. It's just that your price would change depending on how many adults, how many rooms, which resort you choose etc. There are tons of variables.

Okay, I received one and here is the fine print:

Kids 3–9 stay, play and dine for FREE when you purchase this 5-Night/6-Day vacation package that includes room, Theme Park tickets and Disney Dining Plan.

$ 794 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most Sun.–Thurs. nights 3/1/09–4/16/09.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Child must stay in same room with adult. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable. Maximum four Guests per room.

So $749 is for one adult. Therefore it would be $1498 for 2 adults, 2 kids for a room at a value resort, 6-day base non-hopping tickets (no water either), and plus dining for each of the four people (meaning 1 table service, one counter service and 1 snack per person, per day).

I just booked this for my family of 5 at Port Orleans. Our third child is DS2, so they don't count him. That is also why we booked Port Orleans. I wanted a Family Music Suite, or Value room, but there was no availability with this offer.

There was a discounted price for this offer at the Grand Floridian, castle view for $6600+. I declined.

The total for our family was $2746.28. The rack rate would be $3,185.98, for a savings of $439.70. Seems like a good deal, especially since our Spring Break is before most of the rest of the country and the parks might be a little less crowded.

I got the deal and called. I wish we could go, but we just went in August and no way can we justify another $2000 vacation this soon.

Anyway..I was dying to know, so for 2 adults, a 9 year old, 8 year old, and 4 year old for April 5-10 or March 15-20 (my bday or dd's bday) we had $1978 staying at POR.

I thought that was VERY reasonable for peak season prices! I wish we could go back...ugh!!! I would be on cloud nine, and to do the birthday thing..ugh. But we just went 6 months ago.

Keeping my fingers crossed they have similiar deals in April of 2010! pixiedust:

No, the example price is for double adult occupancy. I have booked many specials as one adult (with kids). The room rate is just not broken down between 2 people.

I got the email, if I could use it, I would only be paying for one adult ticket, the room rate, dining and getting my children's stuff for free. I wouldn't be required to book 2 adults and pay for 2 dining plans and 2 tickets.

No, the example price is for double adult occupancy. I have booked many specials as one adult (with kids). The room rate is just not broken down between 2 people.

I got the email, if I could use it, I would only be paying for one adult ticket, the room rate, dining and getting my children's stuff for free. I wouldn't be required to book 2 adults and pay for 2 dining plans and 2 tickets.

So you are saying that my family of six could go for $1588 if we book two seperate rooms and split up the family? I thought double occupancy deals meant they were based on two adults paying for one room. Does the deal change much if you have only one adult booked in the room? Or does it change at all? I'm confused :upsidedow .

So you are saying that my family of six could go for $1588 if we book two seperate rooms and split up the family? I thought double occupancy deals meant they were based on two adults paying for one room. Does the deal change much if you have only one adult booked in the room? Or does it change at all? I'm confused :upsidedow .

No, you couldn't. There is only one room charge..if there are two adults, it's split between the 2. If not, the one adult bears the entire cost of the room. If you have one adult, you are paying the entire room cost, the cost of tickets for 1, the cost of dining for 1, so it's less than multiplying the "per person special rate" by two. I don't know how else to explain it. Sorry.

How much would it be with two kids 8 and 9, two adults and a 13 yo at POR? What would the charge be for 13yo? The first four of us should come to $1588

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter