• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

kiddos

Icataldoboysmomma

Earning My Ears
:)Can my 2 1/2 and 11 month old play in the kids area with mommy and daddy on the dream? We do not plan on putting them in the nurseryand now I am wondering where would they play. Also at Castaway Cay, would we be able to play with them in the childs area or is that strictly for paying cruisers?
Thanks for the tips in advance!

:)Can my 2 1/2 and 11 month old play in the kids area with mommy and daddy on the dream? We do not plan on putting them in the nurseryand now I am wondering where would they play. Also at Castaway Cay, would we be able to play with them in the childs area or is that strictly for paying cruisers?
Thanks for the tips in advance!

There are open house hours in Oceaneers Club onboard that you can take your kids to.

I don't know if they have open house hours on CC (Scuttles Cove is the CC version of Oceaneers Club). But the spring-a-leak (water play area) is open to all. I don't understand the "strictly for paying cruisers" comment. Are you not paying cruisers?

I'm sorry for not clarifing, I meant paying for nursery hours/kids club. We are definantly paying for this cruise lol...hubby reminds me all the time :)

You don't pay extra for the regular kids clubs. The nursery yes, but not the older kid play areas, such as on Castaway Cay. That part is included in your cruise fare. So you are a paying cruiser. :thumbsup2 Check your navigator and see when the open hours are in the clubs or stop by and ask. As for CC I am not sure there's any benefit to going with your child to the care area? A few years ago there wasn't anything that exciting you'd need to go visit, and would have a better time playing on the actual beach in the sand. The splash area is open to everyone, so yes you could go through there and play for a bit without needing to check your child into the care area and leave them.

Unless a child is completely PTd they will not be able to go to the kid club unless it is with an adult during the open house times. You will complete basic information online when your booking window opens at 75 days, including creating a password and designating who will be able to pick your child up from the club/nursery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter