Kidani's Survival of the Fittest...

WDWKOOK

NOW WITH LESS TAG!
Does the Kidani health club have a Smith Machine? The Smith Machine looks like this and they are in other WDW health clubs:

chest-exercises-smith-machine-bench-press.gif

Think so. I was in there this morning. I will try to notice if I go in again.

There was no Smith machine at Kidani in January. Don't know about at Jambo House. I know that the Boardwalk and Coronado gyms do have Smith machines. Kind of a pain, but as a resort guest, you can use any resort's fitness facilities.

There was no Smith machine at Kidani in January. Don't know about at Jambo House. I know that the Boardwalk and Coronado gyms do have Smith machines. Kind of a pain, but as a resort guest, you can use any resort's fitness facilities.
Thanks, gleddo. I recall Jambo having one when I stayed at AKL back in 2010. I believe it was straight back as you walk in past the desk and to the left.

Sorry. There isn't one there.
Thank you for confirming this. This actually works out fine though because I wasn't able to book a Savanna View one bedroom so I booked elsewhere. If I do book Kidani in the future, DH will just have to bench press over at Jambo.

They do have a fair assortment of dumbbells depending on how heavy he wants to bench he could use those. I was just there two weeks ago and couldn't figure out what was missing. It was the smith machine. Lol

Just worked out there this past wednesday-no smith machine. sorry. PP is right, they have two benches and plenty of dumbbells

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter