Kidani

LimoFam5

DIS Veteran
We are staying in Kidani and I would love help trying with ROOM location request. Where would you say is a good floor to request a room on? We will be in a one bedroom Sav. View. Thanks for the help.

We just cam back from a stay on the second floor which is actually the main floor (1st floor is parking)...We loved it...Very close to the animals...I would request a room near the lobby or in between the lobby and the pool area on the 2nd or 3rd floor.

I was there last month, I would also request close to lobby, second or third floor. I was in about the middle and there were not as many animals as closer to the lobby.

Does anyone know which sectionof the resort has opened and which hasn't? And which section is closest to the walk way between Kidani village and Jambo house? Thanks

Does anyone know which sectionof the resort has opened and which hasn't? And which section is closest to the walk way between Kidani village and Jambo house? Thanks

Yes, the section closest to Jambo House is open (Timon & Zazu). There are some rooms open on the side with the pool. The Pembe savannah on that side has not opened yet, supposed to be September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter