Kidani Village Studios

mikoiv

Mouseketeer
We have just booked via 'bounceback" rate of about $260 per night a Deluxe Studio, Savannah view in Kidani Village (newer building I think) for the first week of december 2010. We have stayed at AKL several times with Savannah views and are looking for some thoughts on the deluxe studios compared to standard rooms with Savannah view.

The biggest difference is that you'll have a kitchenette with a larger mini-fridge, coffee maker, toaster, separate sink and cabinets.

Here are the details from mou se own ers dot com:

http://w w w . m o u s e owners.com/info/showentry.php?e=8&catid=130

Kidani has its own pool plus a kids splash area which looks really cool if you have younger kids. There is no counter service at Kidani for that you would have to go to Jambo house for The Mara. Kidani has one TS restaurant Sanaa which is wonderful but only offers lunch and dinner. For breakfast you could also go to Boma which again is in Jambo. I believe all theme park busses go from Kidani to Jambo then to the parks and the DTD busses go from Jambo to Kidani then to DTD (I have never personally taken a bus between the two but it seems pretty easy to get from one to the other via bus) plus it is also just a short maybe 10min walk from one to the other. Also because of the small kitchenette many DVC members who stay in the villas just bring things like bagels, toast, cereal etc and have a quick breakfast in the room.

We have stayed at AKL several times with Savannah views and are looking for some thoughts on the deluxe studios compared to standard rooms with Savannah view.

studios all have 1 queen bed and 1 pullout sofabed (double sized), which works better for some and worse for others.

you can use either pool at the AKL/V - the one at kidani or the one at jambo house (AKL).

if you want to eat breakfast at boma or dinner at jiko in the other building - just hop on a bus and make sure their next stop is at jambo house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter