• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kidani To MK?

danielle782001

DIS Veteran
We always rent a car but we are only staying for two nights before heading to the DCL so we are using the buses next trip.

How is the bus ride from Kidani to MK? Lots of stops? I remember reading it was actually a straight run with no other resort stops except for the AKL. But that was a while ago.

DH is concerned. Just want to let me know what to expect.

TIA :goodvibes

Pretty sure none of the buses really share with other resorts anymore... maybe a couple... but for the most part I think you ride only to the resort you are staying.

Kidani to MK ~ no other stops except perhaps AKL.

:) Have fun!

The AKL/AKV buses are not shared with other resorts.

Won't do any good to be concerned, you have no other choice unless you want to get a TAXI.

:earsboy: Bill

AKL busses make only two resort stops, one at Kidani and one at Jambo and then it is straight to MK; studios bus will also stop at Blizzard Beach during day when it is open and Downtown Disney bus at Typhoon Lagoon when open. Personal view: it is one of the best bus systems on site, particularly when compared with a multi-resort bus sytems like the one at BWV which is absolutely awful in comparison.

We have stayed multiple times there and never rent a car..first pick up is KV then the lodge and that is it. Try that at some other

The good thing about Kidani is that it is the first stop from the resort and the first stop back to the resort as well. You are guaranteed a seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter