Kidani Dedicated vs. Lock-off

irazabul

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know for the dedicated 2BR, if there is a door that you can close for the second bedroom for privacy purposes? For some reason, I recall a discussion on that being an issue.

Same question for all the other resorts - is the answer the same for all the other resorts? thanks.

Does anyone know for the dedicated 2BR, if there is a door that you can close for the second bedroom for privacy purposes? For some reason, I recall a discussion on that being an issue.

Same question for all the other resorts - is the answer the same for all the other resorts? thanks.

As far as I know, all resorts have a door to the second bedroom.

One issue at Jambo is the master bathroom is not connected to the master bedroom, which means you have to go out in the little hall to use the bathroom, which could be a privacy issue if people are in the living room.

I stayed in a two bedroom dedicated savanna view room two months ago.....definitely a door on that second bedroom. Great setup for some privacy!

The only "door" issue at AKL is at Jambo. The one bedrooms are set up so that there is a short hall in between the bedroom and master bath and anyone in the living room can see anyone going from the bedroom to the bathroom and vice versa.

I have stayed in the 2BR on three different occasions at Kidani.

The entrance from the hallway goes into the living room/kitchen area.

To one side of the living room is the master BR with its own door that closes, so you have privacy.

The second BR is off to the other side of the living room, and it also has its own door that closes to the living room, so you have privacy too.

Once you are in either bedroom, you can close the door and not be seen from or heard from till morning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter