Kid sized utensils??

n5749w

Mouseketeer
Should I bring toddler sized utensils or does the Dream have these available?

Thanks in advance!

On Fantasy they had smaller utensils in the dining room, but I didn't see them elsewhere.

DisneyCruise2012497_zps1945648f.jpg

On the Fantasy I recall DD7 saying, "Wow that's a big fork and heavy too" in the MDR.
We did not ask if anything smaller was available.

If the ships are outfitted with normal silverware, then the salad and dessert forks should be smaller than the dinner forks.

Should I bring toddler sized utensils or does the Dream have these available?

Thanks in advance!

I haven't seen toddler sized utensils on the Dream, Wonder or Magic. We've used our own. The servers will take them and wash them off for you though, so they're ready for the next meal.

Thanks everyone! You know when you start packing and all of a sudden the littlest thing becomes the most important!? My youngest is almost 2, I think I will pack her utensils. :)

If you ask, the MDR's have cute, kid-sized silverware. We didn't know that on our Dream cruise, I actually bought Disney character silverware to give out to the little ones for an FE gift...

On the Fantasy, they had toddler-size spoons at Cabanas (they were hiding over near the dessert area). We brought our own from home, but I did hear mention they had them in the dining rooms if we had wanted to use them. The big challenge with them for us was that the handles were fairly thin (more like a normal spoon), and our kiddo was 2 at the time and needed the more "chubby" toddler spoons to grab, although the spoon itself was the same size.

You people really pamper your kids - special silverware? My mother raised 6 kids and we ate with what was on the table or we didn't eat. Survival of the fittest. My kids did have toddler silverware at home because it was cute, but I never considered taking it to a restaurant or on a vacation.

Nancy

You people really pamper your kids - special silverware? My mother raised 6 kids and we ate with what was on the table or we didn't eat. Survival of the fittest. My kids did have toddler silverware at home because it was cute, but I never considered taking it to a restaurant or on a vacation.

Nancy

:laundy: But I'm the one who has to wash the soup out that was poured down the front of them when they ate with utensils much too big! I just keep one in my purse and dig around and find it when needed. It's mostly clean ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter