Kid drinks

love~disney

Mouseketeer
What are the different kinds of included drinks that kids would like if they don't drink soda? My boys like milk, chocolate milk, fruit punch, lemonade and juices.

Last edited:
Can we bring milk on board for kids?
I.e Horizon individual servings?
You may bring onboard whatever non-alcoholic beverages you wish. I'll just point out that you can't bring coolers onboard(except for medications/dietary requirements) with ice in them. And, depending on when you board, you won't be in your room until 1:30 at the earliest for putting milk in the fridge.

You may bring onboard whatever non-alcoholic beverages you wish. I'll just point out that you can't bring coolers onboard(except for medications/dietary requirements) with ice in them. And, depending on when you board, you won't be in your room until 1:30 at the earliest for putting milk in the fridge.
Thanks! The Rapid Refill cup at Disney always makes me think I waste my money.. End up buying milk the whole time we're there since son doesn't drink soda..but he does always request the I pour the milk in said cup lol

Thanks! The Rapid Refill cup at Disney always makes me think I waste my money.. End up buying milk the whole time we're there since son doesn't drink soda..but he does always request the I pour the milk in said cup lol
Well, you don't have to buy milk on the ship. It's included in your cruise fare. Milk is available at meals (in the MDRs and Cabanas), from the drink station, from room service, pretty much anywhere.

The milk at the drink stations isn't in cartons:
fantasy 2014 poolside coffee 20039 P1030181 1500.jpg

fantasy 2014 poolside milk 2468 P1030704 1500.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter