• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kid/Baby Bath Products on Dream

reynm7v0

Earning My Ears
Does DCL provide any "tear free" kid/baby bath products in your stateroom? Just checking so I know if I should pack something for my little ones to use or not:)

I don't think so (correct me if I am wrong). I am also traveling with a baby (9 months) and have been reading every possible "cruising with babies" thread to be prepared for our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy next month and have never read anything about DCL providing special tear free products (the regular ones are definitely not). From what I have read they provide a pack n play, diaper genie and bottle warmer in your stateroom and you can rent a stroller on board. I am going to just pack the regular products I use for my little princess. Have a great cruise:goodvibes.

There's no baby soap or shampoo in the staterooms, but you can buy Johnson's baby shampoo in the gift shop (on the Wonder anyway). I think it was 3.99 for a small bottle, maybe 150 ml or so. Not outrageous, but if you want to save money or don't like that brand it may be easier to bring your own.
BTW, my husband tried to use the stateroom shampoo on my three year old daughter the first night and it REALLY stung her eyes!

From what I have read they provide a pack n play, diaper genie and bottle warmer in your stateroom and you can rent a stroller on board.

These things can be requested, just ask your TA or dcl agent to put the note on your reservation. You can borrow the strollers based on availability, I believe they are Baby Jogger brand,either the city mini or city elite I can't remember which model. On CC there are also strollers to borrow that are easier to maneuver through the sand, and they have carts/wagons you can borrow.

There's no baby soap or shampoo in the staterooms, but you can buy Johnson's baby shampoo in the gift shop ...

... REALLY stung her eyes!

You can also use the babies travel lite website to order supplies delivered such as diapers and shampoos. The H2O shampoo that is complimentary in the room is a Sea marine revitalizing shampoo so I am sure it would sting. It does smell nice though. Also a nice thing about the Dream/Fantasy is the round tub is much easier to use to bath a little one.

Good luck we have been cruising with ours since she was 5 months and it has been interesting each time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter