• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kick off our trip

BK190

Earning My Ears
Our trip is Oct 1-6. I have bought tkts for 5 days so our 1st day we are not going into the parks (unless someone has a great idea :o)).

we have kicked off the trips with Hoop de doo, California Grill and Wishes and Merrekesh with the Belly Dancers. Help me think of another fun way to kick things into high gear.

thanks
BK190

Resort tours, maybe the monorail ones, are fun, as are visits to Downtown Disney, lots to do there. Enjoy.

Our family has always liked starting with Chef Mickey! We get time with all the best characters and get to enjoy the fun!!

Adding a day is very reasonable as your days add up and it is easy to do. If you don't want to do a park, we love renting the speed boats or the Boston Whalers and riding around Bay Lake. DTD is fun too!

We'll probably be there too late to do much in a park (although I'd be happy to walk through the castle...DH wants to take it easy...). We're surprising DD6 with this dinner. The hope is that we can really sit and enjoy the characters, as opposed to rushing out to a park. We also love getting cocoa from the food court & watching the classic cartoons/resort tv.

Don't forget that as long as your tickets are for at least four days and not more than nine, it only costs $3.20 per day (including tax) per ticket to add days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter