• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

keys to the kingdom tour

HMANSION LOVER

PIN TRADER
When you are taking the tour do they take you on some of the attractions? I thought I read somewhere that they do.

When I did it, we did the Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion.

We did Jungle Cruise, Enchanted Tiki Room and Haunted Mansion. On the Jungle Cruise, they didn't do the usual patter; the tour guide explained the inspiration at various points in the ride as well as provided information about the building and design of it. At HM, we went in a side entrance and went straight into the stretching room. The Tiki room we just went in the regular guest line.

Such a great tour!! You are going to love it. When we went on the tour, we did HM and Jungle Cruise. Our tour guide took us in the back entrance of the HM and gave us some history on the attraction. Jungle Cruise was not the "usual" funny Jungle Cruise, it was more on the history and information about the attraction. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter