keys to the kingdom tour....

We're booked for this trip in May for the first time. We are so excited!

So are we! We're on the May 3rd tour!

ETA: oops...I just realized - our tour is called Backstage Magic...I thought it was keys to the kingdom....duh!

We had Rae too. She was awesome. I remember her telling us she got like the top cast member of all of WDW award one year. She had great stories and had worked at Disney World for a while in different positions. This was probably in 2004, and we always think we should stop and say hi to her, but we haven't yet. Well worth the money.

We took the tour and LOVED it:thumbsup2

Yes we did know some of the facts and such, but there was so much new and interesting information. Lunch was good, the rides were fun (we really loved Jungle Cruise without the "spiel", and we felt it was well worth the money

I would have to agree with the others that this is a really good tour, especially if you have a good CM leading you. Did this with a friend a few years ago in the fall and we both enjoyed it. We were at WDW without our wives and kids so it presented a perfect opportunity for us. I highly recommend this to others. My son and I were watching a show called undiscovered Disney on the Travel Channel and they discussed this tour. My son who just turned 13 mentioned that he really wanted to take it when he's old enough. I can't wait to share that with him.

DH and I went on the tour in October '12 and we both enjoyed it a lot. I will repeat a tip someone gave me though. You order your lunch before the tour starts and the food is served and waiting for you when you get to the restaurant. Therefore, don't choose a meal that would otherwise be served hot because it will be lukewarm at best when you eat it. That said, I would definitely pay to go on the tour again.:)

We are booked for March 1st for the tour. MK does not open until 9, do you think if we take the Bus from POP we will get there in time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter