keys to the kingdom tour

mindy5648

FINALLY just minutes from the mouse
DH mentioned that he wants to get tickets for him and myself to do the keys to the kingdom tour for my birthday. Can someone tell me about it? I understand that it is a walking tour and you get to go back stage. I was just hopeing that someone would be able to give me a little bit more insight!

THANK YOU!

I did it earlier this year with my oldest dd and we loved it. It is a long tour, ours was 5 hours, with lots of walking. You also get lunch at CHH mid trip and a KTTK pin. I really enjoyed getting to see the backstage areas. We even got to see CM's practicing for Spectromagic- it was cool as they were on the float with the trumpets and just wearing their street clothes. They were having so much fun. I also enjoyed hearing so much history on Walt Disney and the parks. We also got to ride POTC, Jungle Cruise and HM. It was well worth the money and we had a wonderful time.

We did it a few weekends ago and loved it. You get to learn a lot of stuff about why things were done certain ways. Also you can ask whatever questions you like. Keep in mind though that when your tour guide is "on stage" he/she has to give an answer that anyone could listen to and it wouldn't ruin any magic. Keep your best questions for when you're "off stage" and they will tell you how things are really done. My favorite part was seeing the parade floats. Keep in mind they are very strict about no taking pictures when "off stage"

the KEYS TO THE KINGOM TOUR is WONDERFUL!!! I did this one by myself back in sept. and loved every minute of it :love: my tour guide was Jackie. the tour starts out down main street ... in my tour, we rode jungle cruise and haunted mansion. we ate lunch at liberty tree tavern upstairs which was reserved for us. :wizard: we got to see ALOT of backstage things. we saw where the parade floats were housed and of COURSE we got to see the UTILIDOORS!!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

We loved this tour! We plan on taking it again when our DS turns 16, considering he is a huge Walt fan. Lots of great history and fun facts! I would say there is more standing than there is walking, but it is so worth it!

If you are interested in the history and the making of Disney World, it is a great tour. You get a good look behind the scenes plus some inside information into all he details that makes Disney a fulfillment of Walt's dream. It is very interesting, and my hubby and I really enjoyed it.

I've always wondered if seeing behind the scenes might ruin the magic for us. :confused3 We never did the tour because I was afraid it might change the way we think about/look at the wonders we see at Disney.

I've always wondered if seeing behind the scenes might ruin the magic for us. :confused3 We never did the tour because I was afraid it might change the way we think about/look at the wonders we see at Disney.

Well, some CMs call it the Murder the Magic Tour...because it may change how you see things.

I did this tour and Loved every minute of it. I loved seeing how things work behind the Magic. The History is wonderful and halfway thru we ate lunch at Columbia Harbor House. You pick what you want to eat before you leave on your tour and it is all waiting for you when you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter