Keys to the Kingdom Tour

disneydopey

Mouseketeer
I've been watching a great video about this tour and really tempted to do it. Only thing is it looks really like it lasts all day and can't decide if it might be a bit much! Has anyone done it and do you have to be over 16 to go on it?
Here's a link to the video I've seen.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/tourDetail?id=KeystotheKingdomTourPage

It lasts about 4.5-5hours.
Something we want to do but DS is only 14. A bit annoying really as he is over 6 foot tall and knows more about Disney than the average adult, having been on 18 holidays there. He probably knows most of what they tell you as we have cast member friends who tell him allsorts but would be good to do the tour.
Everyone thinks he is 16+ but they probably want ID. we will wait until he is 16.:sad1:

Our tour started at 9:00, broke at around 12:00 for lunch for half an hour or so and finished at 2:00.

We also took in a couple of rides and sat on other occasions so it isn't really that bad.

I did the tour a couple of years back and my husband did it last Christmas. We both really enjoyed it - especially going into the tunnels. I got to see the parade performers as they finished their performance - he got to see some characters. Getting close to the Spectromagic floats was also an eye-opener. The guides also give lots of interesting facts and trivia.

The tour lasts 4.5 to 5 hours, but you get lunch included - let's hear it for the chicken strips.:cheer2:

But you do have to be 16 years old...

I'd certainly recommend it.

:tinker:

I did it with my dad about 5 years ago. It was a very good day. I would love to do it another year.

I did it last year on my own however this year, my wife and son (16 in June) will be joining me.

The tour-guide was Matthew and he was great.

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter