Keys to the Kingdom Tour - Confirmation ?

labfan

Mouseketeer
For those of you that have been on this before did you get a confirmation email after you booked it? Or did you just show up and give them your tour confirmation #?
When we booked it the agent asked for our vacation reservation # and our email address so I was thinking we would get a confirmation email.

I didn't get a confirmation email. Do keep your confirmation code with you, but we just walked in to town hall and gave our names, no muss no fuss.

I did not receive an email confirmation either. I wrote down the confirmation number I was given over the phone and I also made a copy of my Visa card statement showing the purchase. Too set my mind at ease, when I called Disney a few weeks ago to make a change I inquired about the tour and the CM verified it was there.

I didn't get a confirmation email. Do keep your confirmation code with you, but we just walked in to town hall and gave our names, no muss no fuss.

Same for us. I wrote down our confirmation # when I booked our tour and had the # with me when we checked in just in case; we didn't need it.

Same here never received anything. We just showed up.

Never received anything on email. Just wrote down confirmation number. GREAT TOUR!!!!!

Thank you everyone for your responses. This sets my mind at ease. I'll just make sure to bring the confirmation # with us when we go. This is the first time we will be doing a tour. It just seemed weird since we got a email confirmation for everything else. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter