Keys to the kingdom question

Glee1973

Earning My Ears
Quick question about keys to the kingdom... Do you get to ride both jungle cruise and haunted mansion? Or is it one or the other? Thanks! We are so excited for our tour in November!

Quick question about keys to the kingdom... Do you get to ride both jungle cruise and haunted mansion? Or is it one or the other? Thanks! We are so excited for our tour in November!
Sometimes you get to. When I took the tour Haunted Mansion was down, so we didn't ride it. We only did the Jungle Cruise. But, if possible, I think the tour usually goes on both.

My tour rode both. Our guide took the mic from the skipper and talked during the Jungle Cruise, but couldn't really say much during the Haunted Mansion ride. They did give a really nice talk about the mansion outside.

Great tour if you are interested in the little details most people don't care about.

We went on both for our tour. The tour is very informative and I had a great time

I've done the tour three times over the years. Two times we did Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise. One time we did Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter