~Keys to the Kingdom~Anyone done it?

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Hi All :)

Have any of you fellow Dissers ever done the Keys to the Kingdom tour? If so i was just wondering what you thought of it,

1~Did you think it was worth it?
2~Do you think it would interest a 16 year old?
3~How long is the tour?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that there is another tour that takes in all the parks :confused3 Anyone heard of this one? I don't know the name of it and maybe it's not done anymore.

Sorry for all the questions but, as we've visited WDW quite a few times we would like to learn more about the parks. Also our DD will turn 16 this Sept and it will be the first time she has been old enough to do a this as most of them seem to stipulate you have to be at least 16 years old to attend a tour.

Any info will be much appreciated thankyou :)

Audrey:)

It takes 4.5 to 5 hours, I asked about it on another board and the feedback I got was all very positive, so much so I’m booked to go on it when we are in WDW in June :). I’m not aware of a tour that takes in all 4 parks, but someone else may know better :), good luck.

We're down to take in the Keys to the Kingdom tour this July, so we'll be interested to know as well if anyone's been on it. :)

Audrey,

Here is a link to the tour you are talking about

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/tours.htm

It is called Backstage Magic Tour.

We have done the KTTK Tour 3 times now. It is a fantastic tour and a great way to learn more info about MK. The tour takes approximately 4.5 to 5 hours. A lunch at the Columbia Harbor House is included in the price.

Last time we did it there were twin 15 year-old boys on it. They both seemed to enjoy it.

Any other questions just ask:thumbsup2

Cheers Florence! :thumbsup2
Will go and have a look at that site now, i thought my DD would like this as well, we're not gonna tell her about it yet, leave it as a surprise;)

Audrey :)

Hi All :)

Have any of you fellow Dissers ever done the Keys to the Kingdom tour? If so i was just wondering what you thought of it,

1~Did you think it was worth it?
2~Do you think it would interest a 16 year old?
3~How long is the tour?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that there is another tour that takes in all the parks :confused3 Anyone heard of this one? I don't know the name of it and maybe it's not done anymore.

Sorry for all the questions but, as we've visited WDW quite a few times we would like to learn more about the parks. Also our DD will turn 16 this Sept and it will be the first time she has been old enough to do a this as most of them seem to stipulate you have to be at least 16 years old to attend a tour.

Any info will be much appreciated thankyou :)

Not yet but have heard only positive comments so have booked to go in just over a weeks time :cool1:

We did KTTK in December and it was absolutely fantastic :thumbsup2 Would definitely recommend it.

Audrey,

Here is a link to the tour you are talking about

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/tours.htm

It is called Backstage Magic Tour.

We have done the KTTK Tour 3 times now. It is a fantastic tour and a great way to learn more info about MK. The tour takes approximately 4.5 to 5 hours. A lunch at the Columbia Harbor House is included in the price.

Last time we did it there were twin 15 year-old boys on it. They both seemed to enjoy it.

Any other questions just ask:thumbsup2

Just been on reading the reports on this link, if you've never done the tour then this will certainly make you want to.:)
Thanx All
Audrey :)

We did the KTTK tour last time and it is fantastic and worth every cent and then some. Go for it.

Our DD was 16 when we did this tour and she loved it. It really added an extra dimension to the holiday and we still often talk about it. We had been to WDW several times and to find out a bit about how it all works behind the scenes was great. We also enjoyed the fact that the tour guests get headsets so you can hear the guide and you don't miss out hearing what's being said. Go for it - she'll love it.

Thanks to Audrey and everyone for convincing me that this sounds as if it's going to be great :thumbsup2 Can't wait now. :banana:

Our DD was 16 when we did this tour and she loved it. It really added an extra dimension to the holiday and we still often talk about it. We had been to WDW several times and to find out a bit about how it all works behind the scenes was great. We also enjoyed the fact that the tour guests get headsets so you can hear the guide and you don't miss out hearing what's being said. Go for it - she'll love it.

Thanx Suzy,
Will def try to do KTTK this time around, good to know about the headsets :thumbsup2 Yet another thing i didn't know ;) Just goes to show theres always something left to learn eh?

I have doen the Backstage Magic- MK, MGM, Epcot tour. Iw was just the best thing ever, if you can give it a try, it is fab.

Thanx Dave,
I don't know wether to do KTTK or to go the whole hog and do the Backstage Magic tour, oh well.... decisions, decisions:scratchin

Audrey

I did it with my dad. We both realy had a good time.:banana:

I know that it is a lot of money, but I think I will do it next time I go to WDW. I am the sort of man that allwas asks why and how:confused3 , and i can tell you I was asking loads of questions that day. There was onley one question tht he could not answer, but after lunch I had the answer.:thumbsup2

What was the question then Dave? I'm sooooo nosey, i just had to ask ;) I'm only human after all :rotfl:

I am sorry to say, but I realy can not rember!!.:confused3

Sorry. But next time I do the trip I will write them all down and let you know. (now that will be a long thread)

I am sorry to say, but I realy can not rember!!.:confused3

Sorry. But next time I do the trip I will write them all down and let you know. (now that will be a long thread)

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Never mind Dave, i'm sure it can't have been anything that important then. LOL!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter