Keychain personalization machines???

caylene44

Aspiring Disney Travel Planner
Sorry if this is in the wrong board, this is my first post and I wasn't really sure what category it fits in with!

I went to Disneyworld in 2008 for the first time and I remember using a machine to personalize Disney princess keychains. We are about to return (only 5 more days!) and I am wanting to make more of these keychains for myself as well as souvenirs for friends.

Does anyone have an idea where this machine is in WDW or if it even still exists? I remember using it while my sister was taking pictures as a part of the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique package but cannot remember if that was in MK or DTD.

TIA!

I made one last month in a shop in DTD. I remember seeing them in a few other places but can't remember exactly where.

I made one last month in a shop in DTD. I remember seeing them in a few other places but can't remember exactly where.

Awesome, thanks for the response! Do you happen to remember the shop name? No worries if not, I'll just stay on the lookout! :-)

I was trying to remember last night and the most I could remember is I think my son went to look at some pins and the key chain machine was in the back of the store.................Looking at a DTD map, I believe it was in the area of 61 (Disney Pin traders) and 63 (Marketplace Fun Finds)...Sorry I paid cash so I can't try to track it with my credit card. I have attached the one I chose but they had a nice selection.

Attachments

• IMG_3013.JPG
    IMG_3013.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 25
I saw something like that at the train station in MK, the Main Street stop. The waiting area just before the train platform.

I was trying to remember last night and the most I could remember is I think my son went to look at some pins and the key chain machine was in the back of the store.................Looking at a DTD map, I believe it was in the area of 61 (Disney Pin traders) and 63 (Marketplace Fun Finds)...Sorry I paid cash so I can't try to track it with my credit card. I have attached the one I chose but they had a nice selection.

No problem, that's actually really helpful! My memory is failing me too on where I got mine. Thanks so much!

I saw something like that at the train station in MK, the Main Street stop. The waiting area just before the train platform.

Thank you! There must be multiple around the parks, I will make sure to check there too then :-)

There was a machine like that at Tatooine Traders at DHS. There were a variety of types of tags in it. We made a silver Mickey head tag for our dog's collar. Cheers!!!!!

There was a machine like that at Tatooine Traders at DHS. There were a variety of types of tags in it. We made a silver Mickey head tag for our dog's collar. Cheers!!!!!

Awesome! So that confirms that they do still exist and are in multiple locations. Thank you!

You're welcome! I wanted to make one but they were a bit out of our souvenir budget. haha

Uh oh, do you remember how much they were? I was banking on them being relatively cheap, wish I could remember how much I paid in 2008!

Uh oh, do you remember how much they were? I was banking on them being relatively cheap, wish I could remember how much I paid in 2008!
Sorry I don't remember exactly, but maybe $10-20 ? We just found the price a bit much for the keychain.

I think mine was $10 then maybe another $1 for the personalization. It was our last few hours of our trip and I had a $10 in my pocket so we went for it. My children wanted to see how it worked :)!

For gifts I usually buy the hot cocoa that is like a five sample pack and split them up when I get home. They are different flavors and each is a small can and would probably make 3-4 cups.

I think mine was $10 then maybe another $1 for the personalization. It was our last few hours of our trip and I had a $10 in my pocket so we went for it. My children wanted to see how it worked :)!

That makes sense! I don't really mind buying one for myself because I lost the one I made before, but it's a little too much to bring them back as gifts.

For gifts I usually buy the hot cocoa that is like a five sample pack and split them up when I get home. They are different flavors and each is a small can and would probably make 3-4 cups.

Good idea! I think we did this last time with the color changing hot chocolate cans :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter