• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kevin? Maybe you know...

That reminds me of a story...

I was at the grocery awhile back and there was an older couple in front of me. The wife was walking in front of the husband as he pushed the carriage. The wife called out to her husband...

"Honey, I want to get some Cheez-its!"

The husband quizzically replied... "Woman, did you say you want some more Jesus?!"

Ooooooh I just love cute old people.

Speaking of Cheez-Its...

My local grocery store had a special last week when you bought five 12-packs of Coke products you got two free boxed of Cheez-its.

Did anyone else see this special, or was it just local?

What sort of Coke products do you like to drink?

Guatemalan juice factory!! I don't even know what it means, but I am relatively sure it will get the email show out there that much quicker, bring about a special variety of habanero that tastes like chocolate, guide us to peace on earth and all fit in my CART at the store!!:hippie:

Carriage? Really? You probably call pop soda too :goodvibes

Khat here. I also drink coke classic. I grew up in Southern California and I call it soda pop, not just soda, and not just pop, but soda pop.:rotfl:
Where is the email show anyway?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter