Kevin and Julie the Brownie pan for you

That's too cool, yet another "why didn't I think of that" oppertunity that goes by.
Of course, I perfer the softer center portions from a brownie pan; so maybe I'll devise an only-center brownie pan :thumbsup2

I've seen that brownie pan in catalogs before, but have never ponied up the cash to buy it. It's on my Christmas wish list for this year, though!

There was a "brownies - gooey middle or crispy edge?" poll on the CB a while back & someone posted about that pan. Several DISers posted that they have it and love it

I use a mini muffin pan to bake brownies in so I can get the crispy edges on all of them.

BTW -- Be sure to check out the recipes on the link Jeff provided...some of them look really yummy!

I use a mini muffin pan to bake brownies in so I can get the crispy edges on all of them.

That's how I make my brownies then right when they come out of the oven I push a Reese's peanut butter cup into the center of each brownie bite. :love: :cloud9:

That's how I make my brownies then right when they come out of the oven I push a Reese's peanut butter cup into the center of each brownie bite. :love: :cloud9:

Wow Coco !! I'm not a brownie fan and this is something I would try !!! :thumbsup2

I got the idea from the DIS!

They are so yummy. The peanut butter cup gets all melty...MMMM :cloud9:

It's best to eat them warm. :cloud9:

Food Food Food I love it whent the conversation is about food.... ummmmmmmmmm brownies:dance3: :banana:

My mom and I love the edges too. I had to buy this pan. It was fantastic. I used the Ghiardelli (sp?) mix. They were a touch over done, but still great. Next time 5 minutes less and they will be perfect. And the chocolate frosting recipe on the Hershey's Cocoa box makes the best frosting for them.

Kim

I want one of those pans, I love the outside edges. I haven't finished listening to the email show - my batteries died out on me. However, I did read about the chocolate discussion. So of course, since I was on my way to PI - I had to stop at Earl of Sandwich on my way back to the hotel. The brownie was awesome!!!! Saving 1/2 of it for breakfast.

Pan looks interesting....I am trying to get rid of my Popsicle cupcake and Twinkie cupcake pans now.

I use the Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix and under cook it by 5 minutes.

Many of my friends just cut out the center first. I think that is how I know that they are comfortable enough/trust us. :lmao: :lmao:

That's too cool, yet another "why didn't I think of that" oppertunity that goes by.
Of course, I perfer the softer center portions from a brownie pan; so maybe I'll devise an only-center brownie pan :thumbsup2
You can come over and have some brownies with me...I only bake my brownies in my Pampered Chef baking stones so they heat is always evened out and (gasp!) I don't ever get crunchy edges. All of my brownies are the soft center brownies, even around the edges. For some reason, I feel like baking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter