Kevin and John would like to announce.....

The deli number is the best part. I know our number was A116, but I have no idea what happened to the slip.

Oh my goodness, congratulations!! Take a few days away from the boards, and look what I miss. I am so delighted for both of you, and I wish you a lifetime of shared joy, happiness, support, and strength.

XOXO
Liz

OMG!!! I missed this post!! Stupid computer problems :( I wish I said it sooner but...

justmarried_500.jpg

YAY!! CONGRATS Kevin and John !!!!!!!!!!!! Sean, Khalee and I
are so happy for you guys!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Loved the story too!! Now go enjoy a long and happy life together :) :)

Congrats to you both! The ceremony sounded great. I'm sure your parents were looking down smiling on you both.

It sounds perfect and perfectly "you". Glad you were able to make it so magical :o) Best wishes always.

Kim

Wonderful & mazal tov!

And I love the "deli number" aspect. The least they could have done is given you a pastrami sandwich.

PS - Ain't New York great?

Just wondering if anyone has thought of gifting in John and Kevin name for GKTH Power of Ten?

John and Kevin - would that be okay with you?

Just wondering if anyone has thought of gifting in John and Kevin name for GKTH Power of Ten?

John and Kevin - would that be okay with you?

We think this is a lovely idea and we're humbled by the thought.

Some folks have already done that through the Power of 10 GKTW First Giving page located here:

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/david-parfitt/disgktw

Thank you for even thinking about this.

We honored.

Just contributed in your name. I knew you wouldn't need/want traditional gifts and so I'm happy to donate to GKTW in your honor.
You guys are the best!

I am not going to cry, I am not going to cry, but I did:scared1:. I am so happy for the both of you. May you have many more years of happiness. Isn't it amazing, if you saw many of us on the streets of New York, you wouldn't know who we are. But because of the Dis you have an extended family who wishes you much love. Sending you pixie dust, warm thoughts and a life time of togetherness. Penny:goodvibes:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter