• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keurig Single Serve Coffeemaker?

Keurig doesn't use pods it used k-cups

K-Cups.jpg

I call them pods.

We have one of these and LOVE it!!!
I also bought the piece to use loose tea and loose coffee. Its $14.

I buy bags of coffee beans and grind them myself, and I also buy bags of loose strong tea and brew that too. both are strong!!

they have the Kcups on amazon, you get 2 boxes of about 24 k cups for about 20 bucks so about 10 bucks a box.
www.coffeeforless.com is another place i have ordered from.

I love mine. I get the cups from BB&B with the 20 percent off coupon, ends up about $8. Green Mountain is my favorite altho if you pefer stronger coffee purchase any French roast.

I just got a Keurig b70 machine for the holidays and love it. MY wife bought it from greatcoffee.com. She found the best price on their site at the time and the k cups are at a very good price.

Does anyone have suggestions on other places to buy kcups?

I just got a Keurig b70 machine for the holidays and love it. MY wife bought it from greatcoffee.com. She found the best price on their site at the time and the k cups are at a very good price.

Does anyone have suggestions on other places to buy kcups?

I buy the Green Mountain K Cups at Costco - 80 cups for $33.00

BJ's and Sams Club sell K-Cups too.:)

I bought the b60 for $129 with 90 K cups after reading how everyone loved it so much on here ;) I also hearing that it's a weak cup of coffee but we must not have been putting enough coffee in our old machine when it was brewing b/c the first cup I made for dh, he commented on how strong it was...lol. Now I'll the same kcup twice in a big cup so it'll kind of weaken it the second time around. I love their tea, it's the mandarin orange spice tea...so good. Unfortunately it didn't come with any hot chocolate samples!

love my keurig, I'm on my second one.....
breville-gourmet-single-cup-brewer-bkc600xl.jpg

Back in November I got in on the TSV (Today's Special Value) on QVC @ $128.40 with the reusable My K-Cup filter, 18 variety pack of K-Cup flavors (tea, cocoa, and coffee in decaf, bold, medium, light, and flavored), 18-pack of Newman's Special Blend, 18-pack of Green Mountain Nantucket Blend, and a coupon for an order of more (free) K cups.

I bought one for DH and one for IL's Xmas, and everybody is still trying to decide just what coffee they like best :cutie:

I don't know if QVC will have another deal like that, but if you don't find something similar you can keep watching there. :happytv:

BTW, Target also sells K cups, both in store and online.

http://www.coffeewhiz.com/

These guys have good prices and quite a selection. The also sell Tassimo T-discs along with the Keruig K-cups.

I got a Keruig Premium for Christmas - absolutely love it, especially with the "My K-cup" filter. I use Dunkin Donuts coffee in the My K-cup. :thumbsup2

I have a friend who stops by almost daily and has coffee that HATES my Keurig and wants me to go back to my Mr. Cofee one.

You have to make one large cup, lift the lid and then make one small cup in order to fill a big thing of coffee.

I thought it would be really nice for my coffee friends. Most of them like it fine.

Whether you like the coffee or not depends on the brand you get, doesn't it?

DH works for BB&B, so he recommends buying K-cups there with the 20% coupons.

PSSSST! Don't tell him, but we don't buy all our K-cups from BB&B- they only carry a small variety. We like to use www.coffeeforless.com for K-cups- if we order over $50 worth with free shipping, the price works out to be about .46/cup.

Back in November I got in on the TSV (Today's Special Value) on QVC @ $128.40 with the reusable My K-Cup filter, 18 variety pack of K-Cup flavors (tea, cocoa, and coffee in decaf, bold, medium, light, and flavored), 18-pack of Newman's Special Blend, 18-pack of Green Mountain Nantucket Blend, and a coupon for an order of more (free) K cups.

I bought one for DH and one for IL's Xmas, and everybody is still trying to decide just what coffee they like best :cutie:

I don't know if QVC will have another deal like that, but if you don't find something similar you can keep watching there. :happytv:

BTW, Target also sells K cups, both in store and online.

By chance have you received your free two boxes of K-cups from this offer?? We ordered it as well and I sent in right away for the Nantucket and Donut Shop boxes and have not received them yet.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our Keurig. :)

By chance have you received your free two boxes of K-cups from this offer?? We ordered it as well and I sent in right away for the Nantucket and Donut Shop boxes and have not received them yet.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our Keurig. :)

Not yet, but we sent the forms in on the very last day they could be postmarked by (Dec 31 I think) - hopefully they won't be rejected! :cutie:

I just bought one for my DH for Christmas from BJ's and he absolutley :love: it. It's the same one that the original poster has in their post. Is there any other place besides BJ's, Costco and Sam's Club that carries the K-Cups without ordering them via mail or online? We really don't need 80-90 cups.

At work, we have the commercial Keurig and everyone loves it. Not too many of my co-workers are keen on the hot chocolate though, and I will only have it with French Vanilla creamer in it. I mostly drink the English Breakfast and Green teas. I'm not a coffee drinker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter