Keurig Sale

CTdiznymom

DIS Veteran
In todays JC Penny circular they are advertising the Keurig coffeemaker that regularly sells for $149 for $99.99 AND and additional 15% off with the coupon (on the front of the circular) :cool1: Sale is today and tomorrow. Also offering free shipping over $49. Great price!:thumbsup2 (check your local store to confirm)

I love my Keurig!! I got mine at Costco and it is one of the things that I would take with me if I had to be stranded on an island somewhere. I am the only one in my house that drinks coffee so it is perfect for me. That's a great price!

I love my Keurig!! I got mine at Costco and it is one of the things that I would take with me if I had to be stranded on an island somewhere. I am the only one in my house that drinks coffee so it is perfect for me. That's a great price!

I couldn't have said it better myself. LOVE my Keurig and I am too the only one who drinks coffee in my house. Bed bath and beyond always has the cups on sale and if you get the 20% coupon in the mail. They have a good variety too.

Help... I can't find the flyer with it in there. I see a Customer Appreciation flyer with the 15% coupoon, but can't find the Keurig in the ad.

Please point me in the right direction.

My zip code is 61761

Costco has discounted gift cards for Keurig.com if you want to order k-cups from them. I think it's $80 for $100 worth of gift cards, which is a 20% savings, too.

Is it just me, or does anyone else thing the Keurig machine is obnoxiously loud when it brews???

Help... I can't find the flyer with it in there. I see a Customer Appreciation flyer with the 15% coupoon, but can't find the Keurig in the ad.

Please point me in the right direction.

My zip code is 61761

I'm in SW Connecticut-06825
My circular is for the APPRECIATION SALE today and Sat. The 15% coupon is on the front page. The Keurig is on page 25. Upper left hand corner. In small print on the bottom of the page it says,"Housewares available at larger JCP stores." Does your store offer housewares? Sale does not apply to online purchases.

I bought my K Cups from Amazon. I think they were about $15 for 48-50 Gloria Jean's. They were on sale and I got an extra 15% by signing up for a subscription plan that I just cancelled after getting the discount. :thumbsup2

My JC Penney's doesn't carry this. I printed the Penny's ad (we have one, just not a big enough one to sell small appliances) and got a D60 price matched for $84.99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I also bought the reusable K-cup thing, but the coffee it makes is really weak :-(

I don't know if we will keep it or not... I was really wanting to use the reusable K-cup instead of having to buy the single use ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter