Keurig K-cup deal

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
They now have a Canadian website.

Sign up and hopefully you will be sent a survey or 3 (I think that's how I got the surveys). Do the surveys to receive a $10 off code for a box of 24 K-cups. They are also offering free shipping for 7 days as a Labour Day special so you end up paying $6.40 per 24 box of K-cups (do each order separately to get them at this price).

Each province may have different amounts for the tax so you might get them a bit cheaper or a bit more depending on where you live.

Don't forge the free sample of Raspberry Chocolate Truffle as well. I believe you can add 6 per order.

They have taken the 3pk sampler off the website.

Sign up for the Escape with Mystery Packs contest and they send you a $5 off coupon when you purchase two 24 packs of K-cups.

They have taken the 3pk sampler off the website.

Sign up for the Escape with Mystery Packs contest and they send you a $5 off coupon when you purchase two 24 packs of K-cups.

Really. I placed my order just before I posted here and I got it:)

Thanks for the heads up. I signed up for the newsletter but missed out on the surveys.

I also signed up for the Escape with Mystery Packs contest and got a $5 off code so used that.

Where are the pin codes inside the boxes? I have several boxes and nothing printed inside of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter