ketchup question

RoYo1

Earning My Ears
ok i have to know do they have ketchup at le cellier? I know this is a weird question but i love to have ketchup with my steak and was just wanting to know if ketchup was available.
thanks! :thumbsup2

ok i have to know do they have ketchup at le cellier? I know this is a weird question but i love to have ketchup with my steak and was just wanting to know if ketchup was available.
thanks! :thumbsup2

Yes they do have ketchup there.

But there is NO SALT on the table.
Two years ago, my Mother in Law THOUGHT she was putting salt on her steak, from one of the little packets. (to be fair,it was her first visit.)
IT WAS SUGAR!!!
When the rest of us saw what she had done, we just waited until she took the first bite and we ROARED.

But there is NO SALT on the table.
Two years ago, my Mother in Law THOUGHT she was putting salt on her steak, from one of the little packets. (to be fair,it was her first visit.)
IT WAS SUGAR!!!
When the rest of us saw what she had done, we just waited until she took the first bite and we ROARED.

Oh MY! i wonder why they wouldnt have salt on the table that is weird

oh good thanks

everywhere has to have it. heck, the brazilians that visit like to put ketchup on their pizza, yes it's true. i worked at the competition (Universal Studios) when I was 16/17 years old and they used to come into Louie's Italian and put ketchup and mayo on their pizza. :eek:

Just can't imagine ANY U.S. restaurant without ketchup ... don't they have fries on the kids menu?

I realize that it is the Canadian restaurant, but it is located in the good-ole-US of A. So YES, they have ketchup!!!

ok i had just thought since it is a canadian steakhouse that maybe they didnt have any. thanks.

Blasphemy……………….

ANY Steak much less a Le Cellier steak and ketchup………….:sad2:

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

:badpc:

They most certainly have ketchup - last month my picky 11 year old son ordered the NY strip plain with fries and he won't eat steak or fries without ketchup.

I, too, noticed the lack of salt and pepper at the table, but honestly nothing needed it (in fact, I've seen many posts saying that the food at Le Cellier is OVERLY salted. I had no such complaint.)

In Canadian steak houses, ketchup is always available because us Canucks enjoy ketchup on our fries (though I agree ketchup on a steak is blasphemous LOL).

This brings up the question though of whether white vinegar is available for the fries? That's a true Canadian way of eating fries (assuming we're not eating them as poutine of course).

In Canadian steak houses, ketchup is always available because us Canucks enjoy ketchup on our fries (though I agree ketchup on a steak is blasphemous LOL).

This brings up the question though of whether white vinegar is available for the fries? That's a true Canadian way of eating fries (assuming we're not eating them as poutine of course).

Don't know about the white vinegar, but it doesn't hurt asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter