Kenzie's magical golden flower a Make a Wish PTR. May 24-30

billwendy said:
Kenzie is super CUTE!!! Any dates yet???:thumbsup2

Sorry I've been away. We have been super busy. No dates yet :-( Kenzie Judy started maintenance so the doc is waiting to see how she does with the new med's before he signs off on the trip.

Hey guys we are back. Our original trip in November had been canceled, she got sick and ended up in the hospital until about 2 weeks before Christmas. But thankfully she's a lot better now and the trip has been rescheduled for the end of May, so we will be at Disney for her birthday. Our wish granters were so kind, they made her an appointment at the BBB for the day of her b-day and got us reservations for the Princess diner at Akershus. I'll try to keep you all updated, I'm trying to figure out our other eating arrangements so if anyone has any advice.

Glad to see you back !!

Sorry to hear about Kenzie getting sick .. I hope you guys can finally make your trip .. sounds like you need a nice getaway ! ;)

Kenzie is adorable! :lovestruc Sorry she's been through so much. :hug: Yay that she's getting her wish, and will also be celebrating her birthday there. :cheer2: Wonderful that the granters were able to book BBB on her birthday, and that she gets to dine with the Princesses. princess:

Thanks you guys. Yeah we definitely need a break, between treatment and trying to get Kenzie into pre-K, which btw is a nightmare here in NYC we have almost reached out stress limit.

2rwqoau.gif

Took Kenzie to the circus this weekend, she had so much fun I almost started crying. She's been asking to go since last year I was so happy I could take her this time. Today thou she is sick and cranky. Still trying to figure out our food plans. I want to Ty to do at least one sit down meal each day, Kenzie really likes eating out. So if anyone has any suggestions.

Thank you. :hug:

What a wonderful picture. :lovestruc Glad she had such a good time at the circus. Sorry she's been sick, praying for her & hope she's feeling better. :hug:

There's so many great character meals. Do you know which parks you'll be going to? Are there certain characters that she really likes?

Thank you. :hug:

What a wonderful picture. :lovestruc Glad she had such a good time at the circus. Sorry she's been sick, praying for her & hope she's feeling better. :hug:

There's so many great character meals. Do you know which parks you'll be going to? Are there certain characters that she really likes?

Thanks. She had been bugging me to take her to the art museum for weeks and we finally had the chance. She's really big on the Disney Jr gang so I know we have to do DHS, she loves Rapunzel (her favorite Princess after Princess Kenzie she says). Nemo and his gang have been in repeat for a few weeks now. Other than that she is a big Nick Jr fan, does anyone know if we can find anyone of those characters in Universal?

I love that she's the one that wanted to go to the art museum :lovestruc

Are you going to do the character meal at Hollywood & Vine?

So cute that Princess Kenzie is her favorite. :goodvibes

I love that she's the one that wanted to go to the art museum :lovestruc

Are you going to do the character meal at Hollywood & Vine?

So cute that Princess Kenzie is her favorite. :goodvibes

Yeah she really loves museums, tons of open space and new things for her to see. We got resies for Hollywood and Vine, Saana, Yachtsman, and Rainforest Cafe. Plus the one MAW made for her birthday. I think I'm all set. Don't wanna over plan anything just wanted to make sure we had places to eat really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter