• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kenny Chesney/Tim McGraw - anyone been to their Brothers of the Sun tour?

lecach

<font color=darkorchid>Will not get out of bed unl
I have tickets for the show next Sunday in Charlotte. It says start time is 4:30 but I know there are two opening acts and I am not too excited about either of them. I'm curious about what time Kenny and Tim will do their sets. If we got there at 6:30 would that be early enough?

We went to see them in Dallas last week. Tickets said 430, we got to Cowboys Stadium at about 6 or so, Tim came on at about 630. Kenny came on around 9, and was still going strong when we left at 10

Tim was on about 6:30 and Kenny about 8:30.
Great show!

We liked Jake Owen at 4:30 but didn't care for grace potter at all.

We just went Saturday in Philadelphia. The line up there was:
4:30 Jake Owen - Awesome show; the stadium was only about 1/4 full and he had the place totally rocking! High energy, very good performance.

5:30 Grace Potter - Not crazy about her show though some seemed to love her. I read during much of her show.

6:30 Tim McGraw - PHENOMENAL show!! Could not have been any better. Very high energy, entertaining, had the filled-to-(concert) capacity-crowd eating out of the palm of his hand.

8:30 Kenny Chesney - Awesome! (Though I thought the sound engineering was not the same high quality as Tim, interestingly enough).

~10:20 Tim McGraw came out and they did 3 songs together-- I think Tim's band and Kenny's were both on stage for most if not all of this segment. Unbelievably good. Truly worth the price of the ticket, and the comaraderie on stage was wonderful to see.

Then, Jake Owen and Grace Potter came out and the four of them did another song. Great!

We just went Saturday in Philadelphia. The line up there was:
4:30 Jake Owen - Awesome show; the stadium was only about 1/4 full and he had the place totally rocking! High energy, very good performance.

5:30 Grace Potter - Not crazy about her show though some seemed to love her. I read during much of her show.

6:30 Tim McGraw - PHENOMENAL show!! Could not have been any better. Very high energy, entertaining, had the filled-to-(concert) capacity-crowd eating out of the palm of his hand.

8:30 Kenny Chesney - Awesome! (Though I thought the sound engineering was not the same high quality as Tim, interestingly enough).

~10:20 Tim McGraw came out and they did 3 songs together-- I think Tim's band and Kenny's were both on stage for most if not all of this segment. Unbelievably good. Truly worth the price of the ticket, and the comaraderie on stage was wonderful to see.

Then, Jake Owen and Grace Potter came out and the four of them did another song. Great!

Wow, i'm sort of surprised that Tim is "opening" for Kenny...?
I have seen both of them numerous times but the ticket prices for NJ in August are through the roof expensive.

No, but I do have tickets to his FREE concert in Wildwood this Wednesday!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We are going to Cincinnati in 2 weeks, the tickets were won on the radio. Jake Owen puts on a fantastic show but am hearing not so good things about the Grace Potter portion.

Went to the opener in Tampa. We had a hard time being the first show didnt know the schedule but what we heard previously as has been said here holds true. 4:30 on dot is jake owen, then come grace. We got int around 6pm and Tim hits the stage at 6:30 with kenny following at 8:45. Then they both come out for rockstar and a few songs.

Great sets from tim and kenny!!

You should have a great time! We saw them in Atlanta at the beginning of the month and it was an awesome show! We got a special treat in Atlanta--Zac Brown came out and did one song (Knee Deep) with Kenny during his set! The sound for Tim's set was so much better than Kenny's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter