Kenny Chesney Pirates and Poets Tour

mbw12

<font color=blue>DVC member<br><font color=red>Has
Or is it Poets and Pirates tour??? LOL!!!!:confused3

Anyway, has anyone gone to this concert yet this year? It is coming to Philly this upcoming Saturday and I have tickets. It starts at 3;30pm. but i am not interested in seeing some of the other acts....so wondering what order the other shows ran. I want to see Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney but could care less about seeing Leanne rimes, Gary Allen, and Sammy hagar :-)confused3 still confused about him being there????)

anyway, can someone enlighten me as to around what time Kenny actually went on.....and if keith urban was towards the beginning or closer to when kenny Chesney was going on???? Thanks!!!!!

Bumping! I'm curious also 'cause I'm going to the Philly show, too!:) I'm going with a friend since my hubby has no apprecation for country music. Whatever time he does go on, the place will be rockin' - I can't wait! Have fun, too!pirate:

I went to his concert on June 3. It was ok. It was only Kenny, Leeann Rimes (who btw was better than I expected.) the last 2 previous years it was fabulous. Last for hours. I am not sure why this one had just them and so local band. But in all Kenny was great.
He starts playing when the sun goes down.
Last year when the concert started at 4 (Sarah Evans, Sugar Land & Brooks & dunn) Kenny started around 9:30-10:00, around dusk, and played until 11:30.

You may want to make sure Keith Urban is still playing. He didn't play here in Atlanta yesterday (it's a rotating lineup due to the birth of his new baby), and it was Brooks and Dunn instead.

just saw him last night in Atlanta.... Was GREAT even in the pouring rain for 2 hours!....

Our line up was GAry Allen 4:05 AWESOME!!!! He sang the whole hour out in the rain!
5:20 Lee Anne (also in the rain for a bit) she was good , then the rain stopped...:)

6:45 Sammy Hagar (he is really good friends w/ Kenny) surprisingly good and very intertaining we thought played some Van Halen too which was cool

8:00 Brooks and Dunn (maybe this is where Keith will go?)

Kenny came on about 9:30 ish and played for 2 hours straight!
He also brought out on stage as a surprise toward the end, Jennifer Nettles from SugarLand and she sang her song!!! She is from Atlanta, so that is my guess why she came out, but it was GREAT!!!!

HTH , enjoy!!

just saw him last night in Atlanta.... Was GREAT even in the pouring rain for 2 hours!....

Our line up was GAry Allen 4:05 AWESOME!!!! He sang the whole hour out in the rain!
5:20 Lee Anne (also in the rain for a bit) she was good , then the rain stopped...:)

6:45 Sammy Hagar (he is really good friends w/ Kenny) surprisingly good and very intertaining we thought played some Van Halen too which was cool

8:00 Brooks and Dunn (maybe this is where Keith will go?)

Kenny came on about 9:30 ish and played for 2 hours straight!
He also brought out on stage as a surprise toward the end, Jennifer Nettles from SugarLand and she sang her song!!! She is from Atlanta, so that is my guess why she came out, but it was GREAT!!!!

HTH , enjoy!!

OH I love Sugarland!! What song did she sing?

Now see that is the Kenny concert I am use to!!!
Not the crap venue that was in Vancouver, WA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter