Kennels?

[QUOTE
And finally, if it makes you feel any better. The vast majority of the dogs that board do just fine. Some may pick at their food for the first day or two, but they usually settle right in. I can count on one hand the number of dogs in over 7 years of working at kennels that I've told the owners that I would recommend in-home petsitting due to the dog being miserable at the kennel.[/QUOTE]
This makes me feel better for putting my puppy in a kennel this month. I'm freaking out

I havent read all the responses yet. I know many people have suggested a petsitter who comes to your house. Have you considered your dog going to a petsitters house? For the last 15 yrs I dogsit out of my own house. I own 3 dogs, and have a foster dog, and have many long time customers who bring me their dogs while they go on vacation. First of all, they know they are not going to be in a kennel/crate all day, and 2nd, they know there are always other people and dogs around and kids.
Of course my situation would not work for dogs who do not like other dogs or kids..BUT all my customers do just great here:thumbsup2..Its like one big doggie daycare ;)\My rates are cheaper then any doggie hotel in the area as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter