Kennedy Space Centre Tours

erinstar

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever used them? What was your experience like?

We are wanting to visit KSC in Sept and this looks like a great way to get there and back, we are thinking of just using them for transportation and figured out the admission tickets ourselves.

I've read alot of people suggesting to rent a car, but we really don't want to use that option.

Thanx in advance for your help!

When we went to KSC we just used our rental car so I don't know about this tour group. I just wanted to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Kennedy Space Center. We did lunch with an astronaut and that was great. But they also have astronauts on the schedule to speak at certain times during the day and those are free. The tour of the Saturn V center was great.

We spent two days there and could have spent more. I hope you enjoy it.

WisMom

We used them last summer and they were great. We got collected from the hotel, lovely drive down and no problems at all. A really hassel free way of doing it! Hope you have a lovely time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter