• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

kennedy space center area motel/hotels

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
Hi after we do disney we are planing to do a couple of days at the space center anyone know of a nice but inexpenive hotel/motel in that area?
thanks
sharon:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It's not cheep ,but it's probably the nicest hotel on Cocoa Beach - the Hilton, plus we got breakfast for 2, 2 tickets to Kennedy Space Center, 2 tickets to the Astronaut Hall of Fame and a standard room for 2 nights all for 299.00 including tax. I thought that was a GREAT deal.

Our family of 4 is staying at a condo in Cape Canaveral. Got it thru hotelkingdom for under $70/night. I hope it is as good as it looks... and its right on the beach...maybe try researching the area and then try for a discount.:p

we stayed at the holiday inn, it wasnt cheap the first two nights that we stayed because there was a shuttle launch, but the last night was 89.00, for a 2 double beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter