• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ken price?

Frugalmommaof2

Earning My Ears
Please tell me how to see what Ken Price can do for my family for offsight! Volleyball tourney in June in Orlando.....

Thanks!!!

Donette

vacationupgrades dot com

We have used Ken three times now. Highly recommended. Great communication and great prices.

Please tell me how to see what Ken Price can do for my family for offsight! Volleyball tourney in June in Orlando.....

Thanks!!!

Donette
I have booked with Ken 6 times and family and friend also booked with him. I can honestly say that its been a hassle free experience everytime and I wouldn't consider booking with anyone else. We love Bonnet Creek. So glad I found Ken the first time I booked.

Not a fan! I tried to get a quote for a upcoming trip. Because I cancelled a trip due to extenuating circumstances last year, he will not quote a trip this year for me. VERY unreasonable in my opinion because it was cancelled months ahead of time. Obviously many people have good experiences with him. As you asked for opinions, I wanted to give mine as well. :/

I've booked with Ken before and will again.

We traveled as part of a large group...we were all supposed to stay at the same hotel(convention thing) which none of us wanted to do. About 3 weeks out we discovered that the hotel had over sold the block of convention rooms so at that point we were no longer obligated to stay there. I got in touch with Ken to see if WBC had any availability....this was for 2 weeks through the 4th of July. He got me a 2br and then a week later was able to get 3 more 2br's and a 3br for us. I'm sure that was a fair amount of work for him to score that many suites over a big holiday.

He made everything easy for us and we all had a blast on that trip.

We've used Ken & Denise at Vacation Upgrades for our last four trips. Highly recommend! Have referred many, many family and friends as well who've all had nothing but positive things to say about Ken. Excellent service. Trustworthy. Professional. Hassel Free :cheer2:

We've booked with Ken and Denise twice. They are so easy to work and we plan on using them again. No issues!

Not a fan! I tried to get a quote for a upcoming trip. Because I cancelled a trip due to extenuating circumstances last year, he will not quote a trip this year for me. VERY unreasonable in my opinion because it was cancelled months ahead of time. Obviously many people have good experiences with him. As you asked for opinions, I wanted to give mine as well. :/

I'm confused. Many owners who rent timeshare require full payment at time of booking with no refunds. Renters have the option of buying travel insurance. Thee are many extenuating circumstances which would cause someone to cancel their plans but not qualify under the policy. You cancelled. Was your deposit refunded? If not how much did he retain? JMO but it's very reasonable for a business to decide some customers aren't worth the bother.

You obviously have/had a good opinion of the company. You wanted to use them for a future trip. The company doesn't want to bother with you.

Boeing 737

vactionupgrades isn't banned You can post a direct link
www.vacationupgrades.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter