Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kellybell,
Our magical Disney trip is one week away. I answered some questions you had about my request in post #3000. If you have a chance, please give it a look.
Thanks a million.

Kellybell,

Wow, you did it again !!

Ira and I both really love the 50th anniversary disigns you made us for all the parks and also the Shades of Green. You have done above and beyond what we had hoped. Thanks ever so much.

We still have 6 weeks before we leave and I don't know if I can hold out that long. Boy are we so ready to go.

You have made this a special trip for us and we want to thank you so very much.

Hugs and Thanks,

Peg & Ira

Hi Kelly, would you please do the following DISigns with "Robinson"

wheredreamscometureloken.jpg

and this DISign
wdwgatheringsisk.jpg

with the names: Doc, Tasha, Deuce, Traa, Ashlee, Rosie, Marlin, Audrey, Monique, Tamia, and Jasmine.

Thank you so much.
Have a great trip!!!:cutie:

It's okay:goodvibes

I am so happy to see this!! And, I feel like such a heel..... the year needs to be "2010". You probably think I am never happy..... I still love it, but we are not going until 2010. I am so sorry to even have to ask this.:confused3:confused3

Hello,
Your designs are incredible!! Truly a talent! I was wondering if you could do some names for my familys upcoming vacation in June?

Could you do the Mickey names/no border/white background/images inside letters in the following names:
Julia
Michelle
Ryeley
Bella
Erika
Kia

If you could also do the same names but with the zebra print filling the letters and Safari Mickey next to it(not sure if you do this one)

Thank you so much for your time and consideration:flower3:
Julia

You're not being a bother I make many mistakes:rotfl:
The trouble with this one, was that I had to totally rebuild it. No one had requested it in a really long time, so I had deleted the layered template and when I was working on it, it was very late, but enough excuses here is the fix:wizard:

thank you so much!!!!! :hug::goodvibes

I am so happy to see this!! And, I feel like such a heel..... the year needs to be "2010". You probably think I am never happy..... I still love it, but we are not going until 2010. I am so sorry to even have to ask this.:confused3:confused3

It's okay;)

Gosh, I hate having dial-up! I am trying to go thru your photobucket but can't get the pages to load. My family has decided they'd like me to make them window clings while they're at WDW for my wedding. I can only get thru the second page so I'll have to do with what I can find on pages one and two, LOL.

On the 2nd page, upper right, you have a DISign with the mickey balloons and ears w/names.

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/?action=view&current=celebratingrainbowfamily.jpg

I need four of this DISign saying:

Celebrating Melanie and John's wedding 5-15-09

Names:
1. Jewel, Debbie, Stephen
2. Delmas, Sue
3. Curtis, Beth
4. Matt, Heather, Tyler, Brandon

Thanks!

You're welcome:goodvibes

Kelly,

I was wondering if you could help me come up with a cover for the binder I am using for all of my DIsney info! I dont want any dates on it as I want to use it over and over again. :rotfl2: LOL

If you would like our names they are
Samantha Rob
Tyler Madison Ethan

Last name is Ezard! I leave it all up to you!

Thanks

Here's afew to choose from:cutie:

Awesome! Thank you so much!

ETA: I left click on these to get them to open in 4Shared, right? And that will save them true to size on my computer? When I right click and save them as pictures and then blow them up to size, they're really blurry.

Yes just click on each one seperately and then you can download them at their original size from my 4 shared site:goodvibes

Kellybell,

Thanks so much for our designs--I love them and we can't wait to wear our shirts next week!

Thanks!

I really love this one! would you be able to do this for us with the year at top and our names at the bottom - one for each member of the family?

Amy
Keith
Lukas
Jonas

Thank you for your time - this is awesome! BTW - I didnt see any Toy Story designs - do you have any that I missed? My boys love Buzz and Woody.

Oh no!!! It won't let me post a link. It's the one that says Fabfiveparksurprise (but we dont want it to read surprise or we're going to Disney World)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter