Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Thank you kelly!! Hopefully i wont be back pestering you any more but with my family you never know!! The designs are GREAT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedianar
could you make us the cruise one with the characters on the beach for
The Richards
Which year which boat?
2009 on Magic
Thanks
Joe
Here is your request:wizard:
welcomemagicrichards.jpg

Thanks for WL '08. It is perfect as usual!
You're welcome:cutie:
Every time I look through your photobucket I find somethng new. Your designs are absolutely amazing. :worship: If you don't mind me making another request could I get this design:
That says Farmer Family Vacation 2009
Thank You!!! :) :) :)
Thank you:cutie:
projectorrollfarmer.jpg

I was wondering if you had any honeymoon designs. I glanced through your PB, but didn't see any. Our names are Kelsey and Kevin. We aren't going to be there til June so there is no hurry. Thank you. :)
I haven't really worked on a honeymoon disign......yet, so what were you thinking? Give me a jumping off point and I would love to come up with something for ya!:cutie:
Kelly could i get one of these done? Wilson Family 2009
thank you!!
Sure!:wizard:
familynamevacationheadwilson.jpg

Thank you Thank you kelly!! Hopefully i wont be back pestering you any more but with my family you never know!! The designs are GREAT!!!
You're welcome, and you are not a pest:cutie:

I haven't really worked on a honeymoon disign......yet, so what were you thinking? Give me a jumping off point and I would love to come up with something for ya!:cutie:

Maybe a Disney couple (our favorite are Belle and her prince after he changes back into a human or Donald and Daisy) wearing the Disney Groom/Bride ears and walking through MK? Idk. That was just one idea. I don't know how hard that would be to make.

I was wondering if you have ever done a silly waiver for the kids to sign? Like if in any event you act up you will have to ride the tea cups 10 x's in a row....
We are surprising kids on Christmas morning and I know there is going to be a lot of rushing so I thought it may lighten up the mood if they start acting up. Even a good thing to have in the parks, for the adults too! If not, does anyone have any ideas I could borrow!
Oh yea, I got the stroller tags I used one of your photo frames it worked out great! I also used it for luggage tags. Thank you for all your help making this a magical Christmas for my family!:santa:

Maybe a Disney couple (our favorite are Belle and her prince after he changes back into a human or Donald and Daisy) wearing the Disney Groom/Bride ears and walking through MK? Idk. That was just one idea. I don't know how hard that would be to make.
I did this one, what do ya think?:cutie:
honeymoonkelsey.jpg

I was wondering if you have ever done a silly waiver for the kids to sign? Like if in any event you act up you will have to ride the tea cups 10 x's in a row....
We are surprising kids on Christmas morning and I know there is going to be a lot of rushing so I thought it may lighten up the mood if they start acting up. Even a good thing to have in the parks, for the adults too! If not, does anyone have any ideas I could borrow!
Oh yea, I got the stroller tags I used one of your photo frames it worked out great! I also used it for luggage tags. Thank you for all your help making this a magical Christmas for my family!:santa:
I love this idea and I would love to help, unfortunately I am not the cleverist when it comes to phrases and wording so if you give me some of your ideas for "punishments" for acting up, I could put images to the "threats".:cutie:
Can I get this with black ears and Wilson Family keeping 2009
with the names Gordon, Martha, Ben, Dee, Alicia, Ethan?
THANK YOU
Yes you can:wizard:

famvacablackwilson.jpg

Ok heres what I came up with, let me know what you think.....
Disney prides its reputation on being "The happiest place on Earth" so you must be on your best behavior at all times. If in any event you are caught misbehaving in any of the following ways: backtalking, pushing, shoving, crying, not sharing with others, or not having a good time Disney reserves the right to assign you to any of the following chores.....
~Spend a day with Cinderellas evil stepmother or Cruella Deville
~Be the official "poop-scooper" for a day on Kilimanjaro African Safari
~Scrub the decks on the Pirates of the Carribean
~Clean the at the haunted mansion
~Ride the tea cups 10 X's in a row
~Hike Mt. Everest and feed the Yeti his dinner
During the time of punishment you will be restricted to having "NO FUN" so enjoy yourself and have a magical trip!
*Iagree to the following terms and conditions and promise not to be on my best behavior during our family vacation
Do you have a pic. of Mickey with a jailbird type out fit on? I'm excited to see how this turns out!! Feel free to re-word or make any changes if you want. Should These be personalized? If so, names are Mason, Lawren, and Autumn. Thank You so much, your awesome!:love:

Hey Kelly I wasn't able to buy a Tshirt while we were in disney. Can you post a blank of the mvmcp image that you are using? I searched google and can't find it. TIA :)

Disney prides its reputation on being "The happiest place on Earth" so you must be on your best behavior at all times. If in any event you are caught misbehaving in any of the following ways: backtalking, pushing, shoving, crying, not sharing with others, or not having a good time Disney reserves the right to assign you to any of the following chores.....
During the time of punishment you will be restricted to having "NO FUN" so enjoy yourself and have a magical trip!
*Iagree to the following terms and conditions and promise not to be on my best behavior during our family vacation
Do you have a pic. of Mickey with a jailbird type out fit on? I'm excited to see how this turns out!! Feel free to re-word or make any changes if you want. Should These be personalized? If so, names are Mason, Lawren, and Autumn. Thank You so much, your awesome!:love:

I am soo excited about this one and I can't wait to work on it. I have some wrapping to do tonight, but maybe tommorow while the kiddos nap!:cutie:

I went to print this and it seems the ears are a bit cut off? Are they or is that just on my side? Thanks for working on this for me.
I pushed it a bit on my canvas, I'll resize for ya tommorow:cutie:

Hey Kelly I wasn't able to buy a Tshirt while we were in disney. Can you post a blank of the mvmcp image that you are using? I searched google and can't find it. TIA :)

Wrapping right now, will post a blank tommorow:goodvibes

Here's what I came up with:wizard:

contract.jpg

OH... Thank You that looks great! Hopefully it will help lighten any situations we may have along the way. Hope others can have some fun with this one too! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. A few more things to finish up and I'm loading the car, its a good thing we always have lots of stuff in the back of the SUV for Christmas so the kids wont suspect anything! Can't wait! :cool1: :cheer2: :yay: :woohoo: :banana:

Your designs are absolutely amazing :worship: and you are so kind to share with everyone. I, of course, have a few requests.

Would you please do a family shirt with Slyman as the family name. I like one I saw in your PhotoBucket:

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/Family Disigns/

Would you also do soem meal invitations too?

To the whole Slyman crew--O'Hana's 6:40 on Sat. Jan 10
Jimmy, Kelly, Jack Kate and Erin--Donald's Safari Breakfast 10:20 Sun. Jan 11
Dear Malandra Family--1900 Park Faire 5:00 Wed. Jan 14
Dear Malandra Family--Sci-Fi 4:55 Thurs Jan 15
On our last day: Jimmy, Kelly, Jack and Kate--Crystal Palace 8:05 Fri. Jan 16

Thank you so much!

OH... Thank You that looks great! Hopefully it will help lighten any situations we may have along the way. Hope others can have some fun with this one too! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. A few more things to finish up and I'm loading the car, its a good thing we always have lots of stuff in the back of the SUV for Christmas so the kids wont suspect anything! Can't wait! :cool1: :cheer2: :yay: :woohoo: :banana:
You're welcome:goodvibes
Your designs are absolutely amazing :worship: and you are so kind to share with everyone. I, of course, have a few requests.

Would you please do a family shirt with Slyman as the family name. I like one I saw in your PhotoBucket:

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/Family Disigns/

Would you also do soem meal invitations too?

To the whole Slyman crew--O'Hana's 6:40 on Sat. Jan 10
Jimmy, Kelly, Jack Kate and Erin--Donald's Safari Breakfast 10:20 Sun. Jan 11
Dear Malandra Family--1900 Park Faire 5:00 Wed. Jan 14
Dear Malandra Family--Sci-Fi 4:55 Thurs Jan 15
On our last day: Jimmy, Kelly, Jack and Kate--Crystal Palace 8:05 Fri. Jan 16

Thank you so much!

You didn't specify blu of black so I'm guessing blue:cutie:

familynamevacationheadslyman.jpg

slymanohana.jpg

donaldsbreakfasaurusslyman.jpg

parkandfare2malandra.jpg

scifidineinmalandra.jpg

crystalpalaceslyman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter